Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the National Championship Game
Lots of player out there tonight that would look good in stripes next year. I think Shaq Lawson may be my pick of the bunch.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jarran Reed, A'Shawn Robinson, DJ Reader, Jonathan Allen, Tim Williams, Reuben Foster, Reggie Ragland....talent galore in the front 7
Reply/Quote
We missed your series this year with the bowl games.

I don't trust Clemson d linemen much, and I doubt the team changes from the tall trees approach to choosing d ends.

I like the other d line. All of them.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:10 AM)TGISunday Wrote: We missed your series this year with the bowl games.

I don't trust Clemson d linemen much, and I doubt the team changes from the tall trees approach to choosing d ends.

I like the other d line. All of them.

Yeah, just too much going on and the draft  forum has been crickets. Pretty much just me and zerker disagreeing. 

Hopefully we can get it fired up. The CB from Clemson looked good before getting hurt and what's the deal on this Boulware kid? 

EDIT: Also heard we should give the Center from Bama a look. 

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:15 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, just too much going on and the draft  forum has been crickets. Pretty much just me and zerker disagreeing. 

Hopefully we can get it fired up. The CB from Clemson looked good before getting hurt and what's the deal on this Boulware kid? 

It'd be concerning if we weren't
Reply/Quote
Not sure anyone on either of these D's showed much tonight.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure anyone on either of these D's showed much tonight.

As a whole no, but Reuben Foster, DJ Reader, Shaq Lawson, Jarran Reed and Kevin Dodd all had great individual games. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:15 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, just too much going on and the draft  forum has been crickets. Pretty much just me and zerker disagreeing. 

EDIT: Also heard we should give the Center from Bama a look. 

Is 88 still around. I was thinking today about his contributions
Reply/Quote
I would not pass on the Clemson CB if he drops to us.

I cant help but think that HuE jackson gets josh gordon back, drafts a decent QB at 2, signs matvin jones away from us and gets the Heisman RB at 32 and puts the browns back on the map.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:16 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I would not pass on the Clemson CB if he drops to us.

I cant help but think that HuE jackson gets josh gordon back, drafts a decent QB at 2, signs matvin jones away from us and gets the Heisman RB at 32 and puts the browns back on the map.

I'm wanting a quality DT, DT or LB in one.  But I agree that Alexander is very tantalizing.   He's strong and quick - the kind of guy who can cover the small/quick receivers and press them at the line as well.  Hall's going to be going and Jones is getting older.  He'd be a really nice addition to a deep defensive backfield.  It's the core of our bend/ don't break philosophy.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:30 PM)3wt Wrote: I'm wanting a quality DT, DT or LB in one.  But I agree that Alexander is very tantalizing.   He's strong and quick - the kind of guy who can cover the small/quick receivers and press them at the line as well.  Hall's going to be going and Jones is getting older.  He'd be a really nice addition to a deep defensive backfield.  It's the core of our bend/ don't break philosophy.

If he's there, he's going to be in stripes.  However, he seems like he will be competing to be the top corner taken, and rightfully so.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:01 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: If he's there, he's going to be in stripes.  However, he seems like he will be competing to be the top corner taken, and rightfully so.

So was Dennard and kirk. Never know
Reply/Quote