Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the National Championship Game
Lots of talent on the field tonight and a lot of players that would look good in stripes.

An offensive and defensive player I'll be looking at from each side:

GEORGIA:

Isaiah Winn- Currently plays LT, but talk is a move to the inside might be his NFL future. I'd like to see where he would fit best in this oline and he can probably be had for a second round.

Roquan Smith- Very early in the season I listed a few guys I'd be keeping an eye on and RS was one of them. Dude flies all over the field. Reminds me of Jaylen Smith, let's just hope he fares better in his bowl games

ALABAMA:

Bradley Bozeman- Folks have been talking up all kind of Centers this year; yet few mention BB. Dude is huge and strong. Could last until the 3rd.

Da'Ron Payne- For some reason this DT has fallen down draft boards just a bit. Some are saying #10 overall might be too high for this guy, so we might be able to get him in an early second.

Who are you looking at tonight?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The linebackers . Roquan Smith for Georgia, and Rashaan Evans for Alabama.
Reply/Quote
That RB not named Chub may be something to look at

Reply/Quote
Is John Atkins (dt 97 Georgia) Geno’s brother?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 11:08 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Is John Atkins (dt 97 Georgia) Geno’s brother?

No. Wondered the same
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 11:08 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Is John Atkins (dt 97 Georgia) Geno’s brother?

Don't think so. Geno was born in and grew up in FL, John was born in GA

Reply/Quote
Bo Scarbrough got a little lost in the shuffle. That late injury last year was probably holding him back this year. Totally loaded RB class. If he is still on board come round 5 im looking really hard at that bull.
Reply/Quote
Maybe we need to think about life after Huber. Punters dont go early or often. JK Scott would be nice and cheap and good for 4 years
Reply/Quote
The younger Ridley is showing the older brother how it is done.

Reply/Quote
Isaiah Wynn would look good in stripes regardless of where he plays on the line.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 10:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That RB not named Chub may be something to look at

I honestly feel like we should draft Michel with 1 of our 3rd's....once gio's contract is up he becomes our #2.
Reply/Quote
My biggest takeaway from the 1st half is that Baker Mayfield must be a bad man.

Reply/Quote
That and how much Hurts actually sucks !!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 12:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: My biggest takeaway from the 1st half is that Baker Mayfield must be a bad man.

Roquan Smith and Da'Ron Payne have me sold at 12.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 12:26 AM)Synric Wrote: Roquan Smith and Da'Ron Payne have me sold at 12.

I think Roquan will be long gone before we pick at 12.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 12:32 AM)pulses Wrote: I think Roquan will be long gone before we pick at 12.

Its possible but it'll come down to what is picked and it is a possibility that 4 quarterbacks are taken in the top 10 which will push someone...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 11:59 PM)pulses Wrote: I honestly feel like we should draft Michel with 1 of our 3rd's....once gio's contract is up he becomes our #2.

Hell he might be our #1

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 01:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell he might be our #1

People are gonna see just how good mixon is once we get the OL back to halfway decent....Michel has fumbled the ball ALOT......12 times in 4 years. He needs to get that under control.
Reply/Quote
Da'Ron Payne in the middle of the Bengals defensive line isn't looking like a bad idea.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 11:59 PM)pulses Wrote: I honestly feel like we should draft Michel with 1 of our 3rd's....once gio's contract is up he becomes our #2.

I really don't see the point in drafting a RB early yet again. The Bengals need to go a year without drafting a RB early.
Bernard is signed for two more years and Mixon three more years.
Maybe consider a RB next year or the year after, but not for 2018.
There will always be solid RB choices every year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote