6. Parker Ehinger, OG, Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:22 PM)Second Down Wrote: 1. Su'a Cravens, S/LB, USC

2. William Fuller, WR, Notre Dame

3. Kevon Seymour, CB, USC

4. Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville

5. Nick Vannett, TE, Ohio State

Hey welcome the the boards and the draft forum.

Now you got to sell us on your picks, to get feedback.

Give us some info and why you want them.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Hello and welcome!

Some solid picks in here. A few questions how do you see Su'a? More as a hybrid or player who is either going to be a full time S or LB?

Fuller could be beastly lined up with Green, Jones(hopefully), Alford, Kummerow(hopefully)

Don't know much about Seymour, what are his strengths and weaknesses?

Rankins is solid, I personally either want the top DT or a good pass rusher, we don't have anything outside of Atkins and Dunlap in that dept.

I say no to the TE just because we have 4 on the team that all contributed in some capacity and if they remain healthy we are set there.

Love Parker, had the chance to see him play many times, would be a solid addition.
Reply/Quote

I really don't like Cravens at all for this team.  I don't see where he fits.  At best, he's a guy that is going to be a 3rd down S/LB.  I don't think you spend a 1st rounder on that kind of guy.  I don't think he would see the field all that often in Cincy.

If Fuller is there in the 50s, I'll be shocked.  It's a no brainer is he is, but a lot of people see him as a first rounder.

Rankins is another guy that is getting some mention in the top 15.  If he's there in the 3rd, it's a no-brainer.  I doubt he is.
Reply/Quote
I love will fuller if for some reason we don't keep MLJ. Even if we do fuller would be another great weapon for the offense. We'd probably have to take him in round one, although we may be able to trade back a few picks and still grab him like we did with Zeitler, but I doubt he lasts till the late 2nd.

I really like Vannett and what he did for OSU, good blocker and could be Hewitt's backup and our 3rd TE depending on how Uzomah looks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote