Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshot of BLATANT holding?
Does anyone have any screenshots of the blatant holding that the Steelers were getting away with?
(Nothing ticky-tacky)
I have a meme in mind that I would like to photoshop. Smirk
Reply/Quote
I don't personally but if you go to the below Twitter account they were retweeting tons of pictures and GIFS of Shittsburgh holds last night:

https://twitter.com/BengalsTalk
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
I don't have one, but a perfect one would be where either Geno, or possibly Dunlap had beaten their man and actually was reaching to grab Ben, while the OL had him in a choke hold from behind. Saw that on at least two plays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
[Image: 2XXHP7h.jpg]
Reply/Quote
https://vine.co/v/5nAdqhz0pMb
Reply/Quote
Hi, Derp Morelli here to miss the blatant holding calls.

DERP

[Image: 16lhj6q.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Don't forget about missing touchdowns, and seeing fumbles that don't exist
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:18 AM)jonesy84 Wrote: Don't forget about missing touchdowns, and seeing fumbles that don't exist

It was the NFL comedy central show. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
You're preaching to the choir. There is absolutely nothing we can do except forget and move on.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:03 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't have one, but a perfect one would be where either Geno, or possibly Dunlap had beaten their man and actually was reaching to grab Ben, while the OL had him in a choke hold from behind.  Saw that on at least two plays.

Or the one where Geno reached over blocker to get hand on Ben while he was throwing and you could clearly see both hands of lineman full of Geno's jersey. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I thought the worst one was on Michael Johnson. The O-lineman had him in a straight up choke hold.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought the worst one was on Michael Johnson. The O-lineman had him in a straight up choke hold.

The one on a third down conversion run by Pittsburgh was blatant as hell too.

The announcers stated the run was successful due to poor tackling.

When in "replay reality" it was Carlos Dunlap being tackled from behind by an Offensive lineman.

Even when being tackled Dunlap still managed to get one arm on the ball carrier.

LOL  The Ref watched the whole play yet no flag.

Total BS.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
There were definitely a lot of calls that should have been made, but, I'm sure you can find a few that the Bengals got away with.

The one against Johnson was pretty egregious though as well as when you can clearly see Atkins' jersey getting pulled.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:23 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: You're preaching to the choir. There is absolutely nothing we can do except forget and move on.

You can send them to the league office and tell them to pull their heads out of their @$$es
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 11:12 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: There were definitely a lot of calls that should have been made, but, I'm sure you can find a few that the Bengals got away with.

The one against Johnson was pretty egregious though as well as when you can clearly see Atkins' jersey getting pulled.

Hell, they flat out tackled Hunt on one play....
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 11:11 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: The one on a third down conversion run by Pittsburgh was blatant as hell too.

The announcers stated the run was successful due to poor tackling.

When in "replay reality" it was Carlos Dunlap being tackled from behind by an Offensive lineman.

Even when being tackled Dunlap still managed to get one arm on the ball carrier.

LOL  The Ref watched the whole play yet no flag.

Total BS.
Not only were there literally no holding calls.

steelers were so blatant in doing so that it seemed they were told it would not be called beforehand.  

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It's instances like this were the OWNER needs to come out publicly and defend his players and the poor officiating. It's the only way to get it addressed, and be very firm to the NFL about certain refs not allowed to call Bengal Steelers games. Until then, it's the same old same old.
Reply/Quote
[Image: C17h7nl.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 11:47 AM)Tomkat Wrote: [Image: C17h7nl.jpg]

Well, you know, at least that play happened in a crowd, where the refs would have a hard time seeing it.  It certainly wasn't like it took place in the open field while Johnson was trying to defend against the opposing team's QB or anything.  Nitpicking really.
Whatever
Reply/Quote
Doesn't matter, this is just the way things will be. The NFL has painted us out to be the bad guys in this rivalry, so naturally the refs will be looking to throw flags on us, and not on the Steelers.

Get ready for more of the same on Dec 18th. We will lose again, because the Bengals beating the Steelers is bad for the league, and no one wants to see the "bad guys" lose.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote