Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshot of BLATANT holding?
(09-19-2016, 11:55 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: ...The NFL has painted us out to be the bad guys in this rivalry  ...and no one wants to see the "bad guys" lose.

Um, If the Bengals are the "bad guys," then I think you mean, no one wants to see the "bad guys" win!   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought the worst one was on Michael Johnson. The O-lineman had him in a straight up choke hold.

The bear hug on Margus Hunt was pretty classic. The dude was literally draped over him from the side, hugging him like he was trying to tackle him. 
Reply/Quote
You have to play a darn near perfect game to beat the media and league front office darlings (shitsburgh and the chowds)!  If this team ever wins a superbowl the media will shrug it off as a fluke and say squeelers or patsies should have been there. Shocked  Shocked    Pitt Sux  Pitt Sux  Pitt Sux  Pitt Sux  Pitt Sux  Pitt Sux  Pitt Sux
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm just discouraged and disgusted. Yesterday was a complete abomination.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 12:02 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Um, If the Bengals are the "bad guys," then I think you mean, no one wants to see the "bad guys" win!   Smirk

You got me, I meant "win"
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote