Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrimmage Press Conference
https://www.facebook.com/bengals/videos/1428813150647450/

Burrow starts at 15:15. If you want to cut to a something that will give you that "F* yes!", go forward to about 1:30 remaining, where Burrow responds to Lapham's question about never taking a day off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is a good watch, just hate the political crap man.

Just talk football please, this is what we need...
Reply/Quote
Good stuff Racer.

Reply/Quote
Every time I watch a Joe Burrow interview I like him a little more.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 09:21 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Every time I watch a Joe Burrow interview I like him a little more.

Same here, he is special in the best way. Think he could be the next great (knock on wood).
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 07:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is a good watch, just hate the political crap man.

Just talk football please, this is what we need...

Agree on the political..... it's football not politics on the field we need for sure.  Too many catch phrases and not very much evidence or results behind those catch phrases
Reply/Quote
Burrow is a breath of fresh air. This franchise was on a treadmill since 2017
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 09:57 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Burrow is a breath of fresh air. This franchise was on a treadmill since 2017

I really don;t care about "air"  I care about wins... I agree change was needed but Burrow and the team have to produce.. In 2011 change was needed.. AJ and Dalton did that.. now we need Burrow to do the same and go beyond that.... 
Reply/Quote
Who gives a shit about his "political" beliefs? You should be impressed that he has the balls to stand up and make his voice heard and back up his teammates. It brings them closer and that can only help on the field. 

Or maybe you forgot Boomers antics during the strike year? I don't see too many people still saying "i wish he would have just shut up and played"...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 10:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who gives a shit about his "political" beliefs? You should be impressed that he has the balls to stand up and make his voice heard and back up his teammates. It brings them closer and that can only help on the field. 

Or maybe you forgot Boomers antics during the strike year? I don't see too many people still saying "i wish he would have just shut up and played"...

So much this. After years of the laidback California surfer and the church choirboy I love seeing Burrow’s outgoing personality. And I guarantee his teammates do, too.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 09:57 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Burrow is a breath of fresh air. This franchise was on a treadmill since 2017

Great kid, great teammate, great attitude, and hopefully a great player. He's gonna speak his mind. People are gonna have to get used to it. There's no reason to hold it against him. I'm sure I don't agree with everything everybody on the team thinks, but I don't think less of them for it... Except maybe one player, who'll remain unnamed. That player sucks on the field too though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 09:49 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Agree on the political..... it's football not politics on the field we need for sure.  Too many catch phrases and not very much evidence or results behind those catch phrases

So very true.  So very, very true.  How come we haven't heard these words...The Mayor of Minneapolis announces sweeping changes to police department policies and procedures?  Where are those words?  All we hear is come on in and peacefully burn more of it down. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 10:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who gives a shit about his "political" beliefs? You should be impressed that he has the balls to stand up and make his voice heard and back up his teammates. It brings them closer and that can only help on the field. 

That is the point.. i don;t give a shit about his "political beliefs" so why do i need to hear it from Him?  
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 11:14 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: That is the point.. i don;t give a shit about his  "political beliefs" so why do i need to hear it from Him?  

If you don't give a shit, why do you care? You should be able to just ignore it and move on, no?

And do you not think that him standing up front helps him with his teammates?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 11:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you don't give a shit, why do you care? You should be able to just ignore it and move on, no?

And do you not think that him standing up front helps him with his teammates?

Because you brought it up... and this is a blog forum though i think we do need should create a separate topic  and keep political and social discussion in  that topic  so I will leave it at that and move on to discuss what matters to me the most on here and that is FOOTBALL

WHO DEY... 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 11:14 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote:  i don;t give a shit about his  "political beliefs" so why do i need to hear it from Him?  

Because in the United States people have freedom of speech?

Why should you be able to control what other people say?
Reply/Quote
You guys made this more political than Burrow did. Congrats.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2020, 09:05 AM)Big Boss Wrote: You guys made this more political than Burrow did.  Congrats.

this
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 11:03 PM)McC Wrote: So very true.  So very, very true.  How come we haven't heard these words...The Mayor of Minneapolis announces sweeping changes to police department policies and procedures?  Where are those words?  All we hear is come on in and peacefully burn more of it down. 

I think, and this is just my opinion, that if a 20 something year old, or anyone really,  is going to speak about "police brutality", they ought to sign up and go ride with the police for a month and know what they are talking about. I'm sure Cincy PD would love to have Burrow and Dunlap and any of the rest of them come out and experience it for themselves. 
Reply/Quote
You folks who are sick of hearing the players cram their political beliefs into sports sure love cramming your political beliefs into Jungle Noise. How about you lead by example and save your own political gripes for the appropriate areas?
Reply/Quote