Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seahawks Forum fans
I have a coworker who is a steelers fan, we have objective discussions and he thinks the Steelers will still win the division (lol). I'm not especially happy that Bell won the game on Monday...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: After watching all the trash talking and hard hitting Seattle play and hearing about the incessant 12th man in Seattle (and how their stadium was built to reverb sound) - I would have thought Seahawk fans would be like Patriots fans (AKA hard to talk to) - but reading their forum, several threads have their fans backing us up.

Whenever someone blames something other than Seattle's play, they will say things like:
  • Andy has been doing this all year, we're not making him look like a hall of famer, he's good.
  • Their OC is top tier, calling plays that line up 4 WRs on one side of the field with AJ singled out and getting a 1st down - our OC would call a run on 3rd down (lol). They're all calling for the OC head.
  • They're 4-0, now 5-0. We didn't "give the game away."
  • "Who have the Bengals beat all year? We're the toughest Defense they'll face yet." "Who have we beat? Bears & Lions."
  • Surprising or not many don't like R. Wilson (not just due to this game). At least most of us are getting on the same page about ours, lol. So yeah, even after you win a superbowl, you're still going to not like things about your team (AKA Wilson)
Although during the game they were pretty hot-headed, afterwards most have given props.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=2

while russell has been in 2 sbs and has a ring. That Defense and RB was their winning formula. But russell got paid and now their defense is slipping due to talent leaving for $$$ elsewhere.
Reply/Quote
While at the game surrounded by Seahawkers and they are pretty awesome all of the ones I was around!! Real GOOD actually!!!
Reply/Quote
I have had some great times in Seattle, and the die hard Seahawks fans I've met there have been really cool folks. They know what its like to lose for a lot of years kind of in the way that we do, and the recent success hasnt got to their heads like it did the Pats fans when they were all the sudden good after sucking for years. I've rooted for Seattle every time they've been in the SB.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 05:36 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: While at the game surrounded by Seahawkers and they are pretty awesome all of the ones I was around!!  Real GOOD actually!!!

Sometimes it's different when you're in their Home stadium. 

I got a guy in the Browns stadium kicked out, they're much rowdier when they're at home.  Rock On Browns fans get drunk like no other, they need to...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: After watching all the trash talking and hard hitting Seattle play and hearing about the incessant 12th man in Seattle (and how their stadium was built to reverb sound) - I would have thought Seahawk fans would be like Patriots fans (AKA hard to talk to) - but reading their forum, several threads have their fans backing us up.

Whenever someone blames something other than Seattle's play, they will say things like:

• Andy has been doing this all year, we're not making him look like a hall of famer, he's good.
  • Their OC is top tier, calling plays that line up 4 WRs on one side of the field with AJ singled out and getting a 1st down - our OC would call a run on 3rd down (lol). They're all calling for the OC head.
  • They're 4-0, now 5-0. We didn't "give the game away."
  • "Who have the Bengals beat all year? We're the toughest Defense they'll face yet." "Who have we beat? Bears & Lions."
  • Surprising or not many don't like R. Wilson (not just due to this game). At least most of us are getting on the same page about ours, lol. So yeah, even after you win a superbowl, you're still going to not like things about your team (AKA Wilson)
Although during the game they were pretty hot-headed, afterwards most have given props.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=2

As a collective, they were really fair handed and rational before the game. After.... They called out every single part of their team for the loss. The group is split 20 different ways on the problem.

If you have a minute, go read the Bills forums and their threads about the upcoming game... Completely delusional. Like, next level mouth breathers.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 05:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: while russell has been in 2 sbs and has a ring. That Defense and RB was their winning formula.  But russell got paid and now their defense is slipping due to talent leaving for $$$ elsewhere.

Yes, defense and Beast Mode were important, but I'll just say that we wouldn't have the same successs over the last few years without Wilson. ThumbsUp

Also, we have most important players on defense under contract for next 3 or 4 years (Sherm, Kam, ET, Bennett, Avril, Wagner, Wright),... Only defensive starter that left was Byron Maxwell, who was given a crazy contract in Philadelphia. And we've lost some good depth players (our 2013 and 2014 drafts were not as good as 2010-12 and it shows here with some depth issues) and of course DC Dan Quinn and LB coach Ken Norton Jr. left too. All this and Kam's holdout had impact so far in the season. But we've struggled early last season as well. So I don't think lost talent on the defense is our main problem right now. They just need to start playing at their best (especially on the road) and everything will be better.

What we sacrificed to pay defense and Russell is OL. We lost another two starters (C Max Unger in a trade for Graham and LG James Carpenter in free agency). Now we have some "projects" there. Converted DT Drew Nowak is a starting C and RT Garry Gilliam is a former TE. Justin Britt, who started all 16 games in his rookie year at RT is playing at LG now and is by far the worst graded player so far. Only LT Russell Okung, who is in his contract year and RG J.R. Sweezy (also a former converted DL) have previous experience at their position. So their struggles are undestandable, but I hope they'll get their sh... together before Wilson is killed behind that OL.
Reply/Quote