Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Seahawks are the new Bengals"
So, I guess we're no longer the "dirtiest team in the league".....according to a tweet in this article....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/seahawks-are-officially-the-dirtiest-team-in-the-nfl-and-this-proves-it/ar-BBH7JVL?li=BBnb7Kz

Yey? Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Any list of dirty NFL anything that doesn't have pitt in #1 position is not a true list. Oh, but their legion of fat losers will all click on it.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:25 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Any list of dirty NFL anything that doesn't have pitt in #1 position is not a true list.  Oh, but their legion of fat losers will all click on it.

They led the league in unnecessary roughness penalties in 2016, and lead so far in 2017. But yeah, that's just good ole hard nosed football they play up there in Pittsburgh!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:27 PM)NKYRob Wrote: They led the league in unnecessary roughness penalties in 2016, and lead so far in 2017. But yeah, that's just good ole hard nosed football they play up there in pittsburgh!

I won't even allow that shithole town to be capitalized.  I honestly don't hate the Pirates or Pens, but the steelers are the biggest bunch of assbags in professional sports. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:25 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Any list of dirty NFL anything that doesn't have pitt in #1 position is not a true list.  Oh, but their legion of fat losers will all click on it.

:andy: :andy: :andy:
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:30 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I won't even allow that shithole town to be capitalized.  I honestly don't hate the Pirates or Pens, but the steelers are the biggest bunch of assbags in professional sports. 

As a Blue Jackets fan, I can assure you they move from one sport to the other; they're the same fans assholes
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote

[Image: ExcellentShortIberianlynx-max-1mb.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:48 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: As a Blue Jackets fan, I can assure you they move from one sport to the other; they're the same fans assholes

Perhaps, but I view the teams differently.  I don't really know or follow hockey and I haven't seen their baseball team whizz balls at every batters head only to have the league turn around and suspend the players getting hit.  

The steelers are the pile of shit.  Maybe some of their neighboring sports and fans are with both, but the stench comes from the football team.

I absolutely love how all the die-hard (they have no flipping clue what that is) steeler fans don't root for pitt university, because they suck.  When it comes to college, most root for the Ohio State Buckeyes.  Why?  Because they win, and pitt doesn't.  So much for hometown loyalty.  

Please, God, let that shit hole team lose for 20 years and have their titles stripped away when the steroid scandal (still ongoing) reaches the light of day.  I want to see that franchise be the worst in the NFL for a couple decades.  
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:56 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Perhaps, but I view the teams differently.  I don't really know or follow hockey and I haven't seen their baseball team whizz balls at every batters head only to have the league turn around and suspend the players getting hit.  

The steelers are the pile of shit.  Maybe some of their neighboring sports and fans are with both, but the stench comes from the football team.

I absolutely love how all the die-hard (they have no flipping clue what that is) steeler fans don't root for pitt university, because they suck.  When it comes to college, most root for the Ohio State Buckeyes.  Why?  Because they win, and pitt doesn't.  So much for hometown loyalty.  

Please, God, let that shit hole team lose for 20 years and have their titles stripped away when the steroid scandal (still ongoing) reaches the light of day.  I want to see that franchise be the worst in the NFL for a couple decades.  

Man, that last sentence put a smile on my face, thank you.

But I believe most of the Steelers fans flock to PSU honestly. Think it's only like a two hour drive or so.
Reply/Quote

It really is astounding how the media narrative plays out.  So now, it's Seattle's time in the barrel.....yet the Stoolers carry on business as usual, and no one bats an eye.  SMH.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:56 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I absolutely love how all the die-hard (they have no flipping clue what that is) steeler fans don't root for pitt university, because they suck.  When it comes to college, most root for the Ohio State Buckeyes.  Why?  Because they win, and pitt doesn't.  So much for hometown loyalty.  

Not sure where your're getting your information, but to say that most Steeler fans root for Ohio State is ridiculous.

Through work and family I'm in Pittsburgh often. Most everyone I'm in contact there are big Steeler fans.  Not 1 of them is an Ohio State fan and when I pressed the issue, they couldn't even come up with anyone they knew that was an OSU fan. 

The majority of college fans in Pittsburgh root for either Pitt or Penn State. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 01:47 PM)BMK Wrote: Not sure where your're getting your information, but to say that most Steeler fans root for Ohio State is ridiculous.

Through work and family I'm in Pittsburgh often. Most everyone I'm in contact there are big Steeler fans.  Not 1 of them is an Ohio State fan and when I pressed the issue, they couldn't even come up with anyone they knew that was an OSU fan. 

The majority of college fans in Pittsburgh root for either Pitt or Penn State. 

He's most likely referring to those that live in Ohio, pull for the Buckeyes, and are Stooler fans.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 01:59 PM)Wyche Wrote: He's most likely referring to those that live in Ohio, pull for the Buckeyes, and are Stooler fans.

Well, that was never stated,  but then he said "so much for hometown loyalty" which would suggest fans in Pgh.    But even if so, why would Ohioans, that happen to be Steeler fans, be expected to also be fans of Pitt? 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:56 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Perhaps, but I view the teams differently.  I don't really know or follow hockey and I haven't seen their baseball team whizz balls at every batters head only to have the league turn around and suspend the players getting hit.  

I cannot stomach to watch any playoff games outside of the Eagles, since it's my wife and son's team.

I will be rooting for things to work out that Thugsburgh plays either Jacksonville or Baltimore and get beat first game!!

IS ANYBODY ELSE ON BOARD????
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: So, I guess we're no longer the "dirtiest team in the league".....according to a tweet in this article....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/seahawks-are-officially-the-dirtiest-team-in-the-nfl-and-this-proves-it/ar-BBH7JVL?li=BBnb7Kz

Yey? Smirk

Considering we were never the dirtiest team to begin with, I think it's better to say they're the "new steelers". 

How the beyond ignorant narrative that the bengals are the dirtiest team became so popular and believable I'll never understand. Bunch of gullible, moronic sports fans out there  Whatever

Please, God, let that shit hole team lose for 20 years and have their titles stripped away when the steroid scandal (still ongoing) reaches the light of day.  I want to see that franchise be the worst in the NFL for a couple decades.  

Short of a bengals super bowl win, there's not much out there I'd like more. Weren't the steelers first 40/something years of existence worse than our first 50? Maybe the football gods think they've paid their dues  Ninja But that can only mean we're next  Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 02:58 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: How the beyond ignorant narrative that the bengals are the dirtiest team became so popular and believable I'll never understand.

Because of Vontaz Burfict. Being the most recogizable "dirty" player makes the Bengals the dirtiest team in the league ... somehow.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:56 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Please, God, let that shit hole team lose for 20 years and have their titles stripped away when the steroid scandal (still ongoing) reaches the light of day.  I want to see that franchise be the worst in the NFL for a couple decades.  

In time, my friend, in time. Karma has it coming to them big time. 

You notice how quiet the Steelers fans are in Smack Talk after their team loses. They can dish it but don't hang around to take it. Cowards.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 03:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Because of Vontaz Burfict. Being the most recogizable "dirty" player makes the Bengals the dirtiest team in the league ... somehow.

Yep, that seems to be the general consensus... And it still doesn't make any sense. The steelers have had plenty of Burfict's on their team over the years. Yet of course, players like Joey Porter, James Harrison, Hines Ward, Mike Mitchell, all were/are lauded as "tough, hard-nosed football players" when in reality they made dirty hits as often as they could. 

The bias and ignorance makes me sick. I'd blame the media, but it's the people that are eating this shit up. Like I said, a bunch of brain dead morons out there. Sadly, they seem to be the non-silent majority 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 03:20 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yep, that seems to be the general consensus... And it still doesn't make any sense. The steelers have had plenty of Burfict's on their team over the years. Yet of course, players like Joey Porter, James Harrison, Hines Ward, Mike Mitchell, all were/are lauded as "tough, hard-nosed football players" when in reality they made dirty hits as often as they could. 

The bias and ignorance makes me sick. I'd blame the media, but it's the people that are eating this shit up. Like I said, a bunch of brain dead morons out there. Sadly, they seem to be the non-silent majority 

I agree with you completely, bt if we were to win games - especially playoffs - we'd get the benefit of the doubt more often than not.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 03:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I agree with you completely, bt if we were to win games - especially playoffs - we'd get the benefit of the doubt more often than not.

Very true. It's not fair but it is what it is: reality. 

Winning cures all, even negative perception and publicity. Exhibit A and B: Pittsburgh and New England 
Reply/Quote