Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seahawks up 17-0 at half
Well here they go again. Got a 17-0 lead at half and could have been 24-0 but Wilson got picked in the endzone with 45 seconds left. Will they blow this one? If so that INT could be a big reason why.
Reply/Quote
Are the Seahawks uniforms grey?
Reply/Quote
Seahawks have been trying to change from a running team to more wide open attack. They just don't have the make up on offense for that.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 11:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Are the Seahawks uniforms grey?

Yes, and they're beautiful. The best uniforms in the league are the Seahawks all greys.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"All right, folks! Move along. Nothing to see here."

[Image: keystone-cops.jpg]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 11:24 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yes, and they're beautiful. The best uniforms in the league are the Seahawks all greys.

I like them as well. I think they have some of the best uniforms overall.
Reply/Quote
I can not wait to play the 49ers.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 11:24 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yes, and they're beautiful. The best uniforms in the league are the Seahawks all greys.

Are you for real? I hate those things.

Other than the Bengals uniform... I guess Carolinas home uniform is alright.

You like the grey for real or is there a Ninja  somewhere in here.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 01:49 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Are you for real? I hate those things.

Bengals have the best helmets.

Best overall uniforms, Chargers, Seahawks, Falcons, Raiders. I also like the cardinals even though they are plain.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 01:49 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Are you for real? I hate those things.

The blue and grey together with a touch of green is pretty damn sweet looking.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 02:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The blue and grey together with a touch of green is pretty damn sweet looking.

That's not green. It's day go gay green.
 T blue and gray are great and make sense for the murky Seattle sky. But the reflector green is just Nike selling it's running shoes to you. Either that or its early computer lettering in honor of team owner
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 02:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bengals have the best helmets.  

Best overall uniforms, Chargers, Seahawks, Falcons, Raiders.   I also like the cardinals even though they are plain.

I think the Raiders have the best uniforms by a mile and then I like the Bengals for camp and biased reasons.  
Reply/Quote
I've always thought Bengals should have a white tiger uniform and that would be bad to the bone!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote