Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Davis
How many Pittsburgers will be sending him a Christmas card this year?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
P.S. I'm sorry the refs like NE more than you guys. Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: P.S. I'm sorry the refs like NE more than you guys. Sad

It was a clean game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:21 PM)Interceptor Wrote: It was a clean game.

That call was pretty consistent with what i've seen in a few other games the last few years.

I had the game on in the background and it seemed to be a pretty good, competitive game with a fantastic finish. I'd say the same thing if Pitt had won.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: P.S. I'm sorry the refs like NE more than you guys. Sad

Meh. Cover Gronk and it's not up to the refs. What pissed me more than anything was the non PI call on the Bryant TD. It didn't matter, but it should've been thrown.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That call was pretty consistent with what i've seen in a few other games the last few years.

I had the game on in the background and it seemed to be a pretty good, competitive game with a fantastic finish. I'd say the same thing if Pitt had won.

It was a competitive game until the last minute. Pats pull a Bengals then Ben doubles up. Exciting though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Meh. Cover Gronk and it's not up to the refs. What pissed me more than anything was the non PI call on the Bryant TD. It didn't matter, but it should've been thrown.

Romo's the best announcer, but the "wow, that was really risky for Bryant to only bother using one hand to make that catch" was a pretty stupid comment.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote