Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Sean Hannity leaves NYC for Florida
https://www.foxnews.com/media/sean-hannity-announces-move-new-york-florida

Just an FYI, Hannity makes a 6 million a year salary and also has a net worth of over 350 million. Both NYC and the state just lost a lot of tax income and also future estate tax income. Sean came have a home in NY, but only needs to be in Florida 6 months a year to bypass NYC and NY taxes (NYC by doing his shows in Florida or doing less of them in NYC?. It seems very smart to me.

Sean Hannity announces move from New York to 'free state of Florida'
The Fox News host previously lived in Long Island
Sean Hannity has officially relocated to Florida.

The Fox News host first made the announcement on his radio show Tuesday, noting that he was "broadcasting now from my new home in the free state of Florida."

"If anybody is listening to this program for any length of time, been threatening now to do this for quite a while, but we are now beginning our first broadcast of my new home, and that is in the free state of Florida. I am out. I am done. I’m finished. New York, New York, goodbye. Florida, Florida, if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. But it’s great to be here," Hannity said.
Hannity’s move followed what many have referred to as a "blue state exodus" with thousands of citizens moving from blue states like California and New York to more red states like Florida and Texas. Those moving to red states have cited reasons like a lower cost of living or a desire to move to a safer area.

Hannity also pointed to left-wing policies for his move out of New York and boasted about Florida’s Republican leaders like Gov. Ron DeSantis.

"And finally, for the first time that I can think of in my adult life, I actually have representatives in the state that I’m living in that share my values. I have a governor by the name of Ron DeSantis and Senator Marco Rubio and Senator Rick Scott. So I’m feeling a lot better about it," Hannity said.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
who cares? He moves out another millionaire moves in.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
NY has been bluer than an incels balls for 36 years, what the hell took Hannity so long?
Reply/Quote
Can he take the rest of FNC with him?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
I moved out of NY 18 years ago, how about some applause for me? Also, damn time flies. Oh man I also moved AWAY FROM CHICAGO 12 years ago. Holy crap, I'm like the GOP golden boy (that didn't shoot anyone).

I moved away from NY and I moved away from Chicago and now I live in a county that Doug Mastriano won by a lot. Screw Hannity, I'm the real republican superman.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 11:00 AM)pally Wrote: who cares?  He moves out another millionaire moves in.

I guess you have not been doing your research, NY and NYC are major losers in relocations past 2 years. California also a big loser. What do the 2 have in common, high taxes and high estate taxes.

New York and California  also are facing major deficits, they can't afford to be losing tax revenue.

Hannity also mentioned far left liberal policies, he is not alone a lot of actors in Hollywood and others are moving out of these places because they have no voice (completely liberal policies) and the high taxes. It seems to be Hollywood families are moving.

Hannity moving does not make him a hero, just makes him smart for ending paying tons of taxes to NYC and the state of New York. I moved to Florida from Ohio in 2021, same reasons no city or state taxes and low inheritance taxes. Florida is booming and many of my neighbors are from New York, New Jersey, Boston, Chicago and 2 families from LA.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 12:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess you have not been doing your research, NY and NYC are major losers in relocations past 2 years. California also a big loser. What do the 2 have in common, high taxes and high estate taxes.

New York and California  also are facing major deficits, they can't afford to be losing tax revenue.

Hannity also mentioned far left liberal policies, he is not alone a lot of actors in Hollywood and others are moving out of these places because they have no voice (completely liberal policies) and the high taxes. It seems to be Hollywood families are moving.

Hannity moving does not make him a hero, just makes him smart for ending paying tons of taxes to NYC and the state of New York. I moved to Florida from Ohio in 2021, same reasons no city or state taxes and low inheritance taxes. Florida is booming and many of my neighbors are from New York, New Jersey, Boston, Chicago and 2 families from LA.

He hasn't sold his NY house. Sean like many northern baby boomers are moving south for the weather and publicity in his case.  NY as has been pointed out, has been blue forever.  Even Republican politicians who were elected previously would not be welcomed in today's GOP since they were at the liberal end of the normal Republicans. pre-cult.

No one gives a damn where Sean Hannity lives.  It is a stupid political statement if that is what he was attempting.  But hey, go bake a dozen cookies for your new neighbor.  Maybe he will live in The VIllages so his adoring public will hangout on his driveway

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 11:07 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I moved out of NY 18 years ago, how about some applause for me?  Also, damn time flies.  Oh man I also moved AWAY FROM CHICAGO 12 years ago.  Holy crap, I'm like the GOP golden boy (that didn't shoot anyone).

I moved away from NY and I moved away from Chicago and now I live in a county that Doug Mastriano won by a lot.  Screw Hannity, I'm the real republican superman.

[Image: giphy.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 12:52 PM)pally Wrote: He hasn't sold his NY house. Sean like many northern baby boomers are moving south for the weather and publicity in his case.  NY as has been pointed out, has been blue forever.  Even Republican politicians who were elected previously would not be welcomed in today's GOP since they were at the liberal end of the normal Republicans. pre-cult.

No one gives a damn where Sean Hannity lives.  It is a stupid political statement if that is what he was attempting.  But hey, go bake a dozen cookies for your new neighbor.  Maybe he will live in The VIllages so his adoring public will hangout on his driveway

People used to move without it being a big political middle finger to the other side.  Though I'm sure liberals are similarly celebrating every time a red state chases a licensed obgyn away. 

Actually, my next career move may be Red State OGBYN

Qualifications:
strict/traumatic Christian upbringing
don't know how to perform an abortion
very good at saying there is nothing I can do about _____.
no medical education
willing to stand by and let someone else/god handle things
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 12:52 PM)pally Wrote: He hasn't sold his NY house. Sean like many northern baby boomers are moving south for the weather and publicity in his case.  NY as has been pointed out, has been blue forever.  Even Republican politicians who were elected previously would not be welcomed in today's GOP since they were at the liberal end of the normal Republicans. pre-cult.

Sean Hannity stated his reasons for leaving NY and NYC. Just because you disagree with people who no longer want to give 50% of their income to local, state and the federal government makes is fr from stupid when those tax dollars are spent on things against your values.

As for a big deal, yes it is a huge deal for NYC and New York in yearly tax revenue. They may have to learn what fiscal responsibility means versus spending money recklessly.

They are. sanctuary cities and state so good to see they get a look at the financial impacts Texas and Arizona have experienced for years and still experience the majority of the illegal immigrant responsibility.

I wish them luck funding schools, free medical insurance, free phones, free shelter and a bunch of other items including free food.

Reply/Quote
Who cares ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 05:43 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Who cares ?
Well, I do. I live in Alaska and I now have the comfort in knowing that he lives even further away.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 06:29 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Well, I do. I live in Alaska and I now have the comfort in knowing that he lives even further away.

You mean you fled the oppressive liberal regime in order to seek refuge in the freedom and awesomeness of a red state.  You have to know how to frame things in order to make them as overly dramatic as possible.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 05:43 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Who cares ?

NYC and NY state tax department.

The NYC residents who have to give more to pay for far left liberal policies like being a sanctuary city that invited all illegal immigrants to come and live in NYC.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 06:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You mean you fled the oppressive liberal regime in order to seek refuge in the freedom and awesomeness of a red state.  You have to know how to frame things in order to make them as overly dramatic as possible.

Anchorage is kind of similar to Portland as in it's mostly a Democratic island in the middle of a redneck sea.

To be honest, I'm an Independent and if the current MAGA idiocy dies out, I may vote Red again someday. Many of the issues that have the Conservatives frothing at the mouth in full Karen mode are the reasons that I have never registered to be a Democrat. Their cringe obsession with Transgender is odd, though. I vote Blue mostly at this point to counter 'Alternative Facts' and the fascistic tendencies that are now normal on the right. I'm also very anti-tax cuts for the wealthy and will always argue to keep religion out of politics/government.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 06:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: NYC and NY state tax department.

The NYC residents who have to give more to pay for far left liberal policies like being a sanctuary city that invited all illegal immigrants to come and live in NYC.

And of course cheating the city and state out of owed tax revenues by lying about the values of his properties is ultimately the focus of Trump’s fraud trial in New York

Reply/Quote
Today, a mass of feces left my anus for the sewer.

The similarities are uncanny.
Reply/Quote
Hannity has had a home in Florida since 2021.

And if he's broadcasting from there he may be breaking the law.

https://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/story/news/2024/01/03/sean-hannity-fox-news-florida-new-york-move/72093437007/

Quote:Where does Sean Hannity live? The conservative Fox commentator is moving to Florida. What to know
Lianna NormanDarrell Hofheinz
USA TODAY NETWORK - Florida

[/url][url=http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.palmbeachdailynews.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2F2024%2F01%2F03%2Fsean-hannity-fox-news-florida-new-york-move%2F72093437007%2F&text=Where%20does%20Sean%20Hannity%20live%3F%20The%20conservative%20Fox%20commentator%20is%20moving%20to%20Florida.%20What%20to%20know&via=ShinySheet]

AD
0:07
SKIP

From the time former Florida governor Jeb Bush was in office all the way up through Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration, the Sunshine State has attracted waves of influential politicians — and GOP pundits — to its expensive South Florida shores.

And this week, Fox News favorite, conservative radio host and writer Sean Hannity announced that he’s also moving to Florida full-time. Here’s what we know.
Where does Sean Hannity live?
On Tuesday night, Hannity announced on his national radio show that he is now broadcasting from Florida.

He previously broadcasted “The Sean Hannity Show” from a studio on the property of his New York home in Long Island.

Hannity said on his show that he is done with New York and will officially be broadcasting his daily radio show, which airs on weekday afternoons, from “The free state of Florida.”

Did Sean Hannity move to Florida?
[Image: 6d2a32b2-64fe-4c6c-8594-44a5ccab13ff-PBN...&auto=webp]

According to what Hannity said on his radio, it seems he’s already living in Florida. 

His move probably wasn’t a difficult one, since he’s owned a townhouse in Palm Beach since Spring of 2021.

It isn’t clear what studio Hannity is broadcasting from in Florida, because the town doesn’t allow businesses to operate out of private residences.

More on Hannity's move to Florida:Palm Beach homeowner Sean Hannity calls Florida "my new home" on radio show

Where is Sean Hannity’s Florida home? Where is Sloans Curve Palm Beach?
[Image: 636286419829687778-AP17114421337098.jpg?...&auto=webp]

[/url]

Hannity bought his Palm Beach townhouse in the [url=https://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/story/business/real-estate/2021/04/22/market-sloans-curve-townhome-offers-lavish-ocean-vistas/7336166002/]Residences at Sloan’s Curve on the South End of Palm Beach for $5.3 million in April of 2021. 

According to a Palm Beach Daily News report, he didn’t have his Palm Beach townhouse listed as his primary residence in the latest Palm Beach County property-tax rolls.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
My guess is he's just virtue signaling and probably made the move for other reasons.

I think NY's top rates are something like 11%, which is probably 5% above national averages. That doesn't break anyone, much less someone making millions. It's the cost of housing that kills you in NY, on top of the 5% and cost of schools for people trying to build a nest egg, but again all that is a non-issue for Hannity.

If I didn't travel for work and have to pay local taxes, anyway, I'd be living in a state with no income tax.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
I can assure you that not one person in NY gives aff lol. The more that ppl around the country react to publicity stunts like this, the more I realize we've got them by the ba!!s. This double reality of how ppl in Buttfk, NW talk about NY juxtaposed against the actual life lived by New Yorkers is a source of endless amusement for us. Not to mention profit.

Friendly recommendation: turn off FNN. Turn off CNN. At some point you will realize these companies are a 10-minute walk from each other up Broadway. MSNBC is literally across the street and they can reach each other by tunnel. Not only do they share anchors over time, they share technical staff behind the scenes (writers, directors, cameras, etc.) who produce their shows. They are and never were rivals; they are perennial partners. I cannot emphasize this enough. They don't make public statements for the good of the country. In many cases they don't even make statements they believe in. If they do it's just by coincidence. None of these ppl are calling their own shots. It is all script. To think that one network will lead you to heaven while the other will lead you to hell is embarrassing. Get off the couch lol
Reply/Quote