Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Sean Hannity leaves NYC for Florida
(01-06-2024, 04:32 PM)tms Wrote: I can assure you that not one person in NY gives aff lol. The more that ppl around the country react to publicity stunts like this, the more I realize we've got them by the ba!!s. This double reality of how ppl in Buttfk, NW talk about NY juxtaposed against the actual life lived by New Yorkers is a source of endless amusement for us. Not to mention profit.  

Friendly recommendation: turn off FNN. Turn off CNN. At some point you will realize these companies are a 10-minute walk from each other up Broadway. MSNBC is literally across the street and they can reach each other by tunnel. Not only do they share anchors over time, they share technical staff behind the scenes (writers, directors, cameras, etc.) who produce their shows. They are and never were rivals; they are perennial partners.  I cannot emphasize this enough. They don't make public statements for the good of the country. In many cases they don't even make statements they believe in. If they do it's just by coincidence. None of these ppl are calling their own shots. It is all script. To think that one network will lead you to heaven while the other will lead you to hell is embarrassing. Get off the couch lol

What if you need information about what is going on in the world and think some networks do a better job of providing that than others?

ALL networks weren't offering a platform to people who thought Venezuelans rigged the election or defending the leader of an attempted coup.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 12:54 AM)Dill Wrote: ALL networks weren't offering a platform to people who thought Venezuelans rigged the election or defending the leader of an attempted coup.

And not ALL networks pushed the Russia Russia Russia! hoax for 3 years, either
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 02:28 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: And not ALL networks pushed the Russia Russia Russia! hoax for 3 years, either

"Hoax" eh.  I guess I can tell which ones you were watching.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 11:17 AM)Dill Wrote: "Hoax" eh.  I guess I can tell which ones you were watching.

Not just that, but calling it "Russia Russia Russia!" It's like "how can you tell you're brainwashed?" 101.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote