Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Payton Call Proves The NFL Is Biased
(12-12-2017, 05:15 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Oh, I never denied that the Steelers don't do dumb shit. 

As far missed and inconsistently called penalties, it happens all of the time to everyone. I think all fan bases are frustrated by it. We Steeler fans notice it too. I see the ones they miss and the ones they get away with. But there are some Bengal fans who swear the Steelers play by a different set of rules and get ALL of the calls. Simply not true. I think that it's the frustration that is the result of recent Steeler dominance over the Bengals and they only see it one way. There are a lot of Steeler fans who say the same things about the Pats that Bengal fans say about the Steelers. 

That's why, all smack aside, I enjoy talking with you, and a few others on here.  You get it.  Most do not.

Officiating is a league wide concern.....and inexcusable to me when you have all of this technology to get it right with replay only to.....still botch it.

I think it does happen to everyone, but I also believe that teams not historically known as winners get shafted a bit more.....it's human nature, if you will. The only way to change the narrative is to win more than you lose.  I DON'T think games are fixed.  

As I hinted at earlier, the thing with the different set of rules comes into play with recent rulings AFTER the acts on the league's part, James Harrison, notwithstanding.  I mean, you have members of the Allegheny Co. Sheriffs Dept. on the security staff for cryin' out loud! LOL. Interestingly enough, Burfict is our Harrison, well, since he cut out most of the dumb shit after the whistle.

I also think a lot of guys read the comments on sites like PFT, et al, and Facebook, and see A LOT of delusional fans who act like the Steelers are as pure as the driven snow....and some on here.  It's that way for most teams, no doubt, but I'm sure you've read the comments I've seen as well.  Hey, I have lifelong friends who are Stooler fans, we get along just fine, me taking the brunt of the shit talk.....but there are a lot of nuts out there.  Kinda like some of the UK b-ball fans around where I live.  They're the reason I'm a Cards fan! LOL 

(don't go there.... LMAO)

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 04:42 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Then you should be able to show me the Cody Wallace, Bud Dupree, Mike Mitchell, Antonio Brown, and Ben Roethlisber Rules, right? 

You cant. There are only rules named after things done to Bengal players. 

There's not enough ink, paper or RAM in the world to make a rule about every Steelers cheap shot. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote