Poll: Which search suggestion would you prefer to see at the top of the list?
The Bengals Board
The Bengals Suck
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search For Tomorrow
Searching for The Bengals Board today I noticed it comes up in the top ten search suggestions, still well behind the (nonexistent) Bengals band. (That band was The Bangles, but since many Cincy people refer to our football team by that moniker, I understand...)

But, nudging out The Bengals Board was the suggestion The Bengals Suck.

So, what do you want to see rise to the top of the search suggestion index of tomorrow, "Board" or "Suck?"
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I voted for The Bengals Board. Of course if people just search for Bengals I hope they get this:

[Image: bengal-tiger-why-matter_7341043.jpg?1345548942]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know I'm "bored" because the Bengals "suck".

Btw, an old buddy of mine from Hamilton used to call them the Bangles. Very annoying. Slightly more annoying than Phil Simms calling them "the Bingals".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I would like to see the Board at the top. Because, even if it's not at the top of the list, deep down, we'll all still know they suck.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'll tell you when I quit laughing.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 01:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I know I'm "bored" because the Bengals "suck".

Btw, an old buddy of mine from Hamilton used to call them the Bangles. Very annoying. Slightly more annoying than Phil Simms calling them "the Bingals".

[Image: p01bqlxt.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 05:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: p01bqlxt.jpg]

Hit hit hit(x 3) hit
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 05:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: p01bqlxt.jpg]

This season makes me want to walk like an Egyptian...right off the Big Mac bridge.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 10:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This season makes me want to walk like an Egyptian...right off the Big Mac bridge.

And a dumpster fire is our eternal flame.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 01:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I know I'm "bored" because the Bengals "suck".

Phil Simms sucks worse than the Bengals. He says the dumbest stuff and annoys the heck out of me.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 10:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And a dumpster fire is our eternal flame.

It's just another manic Sunday.  I wish it was Monday.  Because that's my film day.  My get up in your grill day.  
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 10:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hit hit hit(x 3) hit
Goes without sayin' my friend.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'd enjoy googling the Bengals only to see REDS WIN THE WORLD SERIES! Or... 57 year old man (me of course) finds winning 450 million dollar Power Ball ticket on side of the road and buys TV that only broadcasts the Bengals Super Bowl wins.. Actually I have one of those TVs.. Most people call it a blank wall and halucinagenic mushrooms.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 3644207.jpg]

Not bad after all these years.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 10:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hit hit hit(x 3) hit

I don't know bro', I looked at #1 and heard Austin Powers' voice declaring, "That's a man, baby!" 

The rest, I agree. 
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 11:33 AM)xxlt Wrote: I don't know bro', I looked at #1 and heard Austin Powers' voice declaring, "That's a man, baby!" 

The rest, I agree. 

As you age, you will learn to divert your eyes more quickly. So quick that you un-see what you just saw, mainly due to deteriorating memory capacity ....  I think
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 03:53 AM)JumboTron Wrote: [Image: 3644207.jpg]

Not bad after all these years.

I want that sandwich!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I want that sandwich!

I dunno. The meat looks kind of pissed off - like it might be spoiled. And there's two different kinds of bread. What do you even call a sandwich like that? 
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 01:29 PM)xxlt Wrote: Searching for The Bengals Board today I noticed it comes up in the top ten search suggestions, still well behind the (nonexistent) Bengals band. (That band was The Bangles, but since many Cincy people refer to our football team by that moniker, I understand...)

But, nudging out The Bengals Board was the suggestion The Bengals Suck.

So, what do you want to see rise to the top of the search suggestion index of tomorrow, "Board" or "Suck?"

I don't think the Bengals suck, but I do think our kicker and right tackle have lost a few games.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 03:49 AM)grampahol Wrote: I'd enjoy googling the Bengals only to see REDS WIN THE WORLD SERIES! Or... 57 year old man (me of course) finds winning 450 million dollar Power Ball ticket on side of the road and buys TV that only broadcasts the Bengals Super Bowl wins..  Actually I have one of those TVs.. Most people call it a blank wall and halucinagenic mushrooms.

Shine on, you crazy diamond  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote