Poll: Which search suggestion would you prefer to see at the top of the list?
The Bengals Board
The Bengals Suck
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search For Tomorrow
(12-03-2016, 05:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: p01bqlxt.jpg]

Susanna Hoff was/is one of the hottest singers of all time.

Would bang that bangle, she is beautiful and love her voice.

Love those hot petite brunettes.

BTW, the Bengals don't suck, the coaches suck.
Reply/Quote
Here's how WE get to the top of the search.. Each of us as men, women, children, dogs and cats, bowl-legged mosquitoes and cross-eyed ants must appeal to every other football city with jilted fans and tell them the truth about the powers that be that will forever prohibit any of us from ever celebrating a super bowl win and to join us in embracing our teams collective wisdom of relieving us of the stress of ever having to wonder if we can win the super bowl two years in a row since it has become painfully obvious that it's never going to happen. We can't rewrite the script and the only vote and voice we have or will ever have is to embrace our teams and to build enormous temples in our cities of our teams ownerships where we can all go either pray for the impossible or just watch something else on tv during the playoffs from now on..
So fans of other crappy teams, join us and learn to celebrate inept coaches and milquetoast post game interviews of "We just have to play better"  and begin the planning stages of the day we all storm NFL headquarters to do away with the powers that be and not only hang Roger Goodell in effigy,but actually hang Roger Goodell and his minions at half time on live TV during the super bowl that we're never going to be in ..
Ok..Yes..Wall of text, check ! 
 Yes, conspiracy theoryish, check ! 
Yes, completely unreasonable , check ! 
We have nothing to lose ( other than our freedom , reputations and money ) and everything to gain (other than anything at all ) 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 01:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I know I'm "bored" because the Bengals "suck".

Btw, an old buddy of mine from Hamilton used to call them the Bangles. Very annoying. Slightly more annoying than Phil Simms calling them "the Bingals".

When i started reading your post, my first thought was that Simms' "Bingles" was my favorite. It's the one i use when mispronouncing. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When i started reading your post, my first thought was that Simms' "Bingles" was my favorite. It's the one i use when mispronouncing. 

I'm sure Simms munches on Pringles while watching the Bingles.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 08:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm sure Simms munches on Pringles while watching the Bingles.

And his belly jingles.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Could I add a write-in option?

How about "The Bengals beat down the steelers and Pig Ben craps his pants while being destroyed by Burfict on National TV"
Reply/Quote
Update: The Bangles are entrenched in second place, and suck has once again pulled in front of board.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote