Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season Saved! Cordy Glenn may play this weekend!
You all can laugh all you want, but I am hoping Glenn plays well.

If I was really rooting for the Bengals to lose I could not watch the games. No matter how bad we are I want us to win when I watch a game.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 10:59 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: AJ’s most recent ankle injury could happen to anyone who plays a contact sport. If I remember correctly his foot landed on Kirkpatrick which caused the ankle to twist.

Edit: just watched the video again. AJ didn’t step on Kirkpatrick. Kirkpatrick fell and rolled into AJ’s leg. So if you want to be mad at someone be mad at Kirkpatrick for causing the injury.

Personally, I blame this guy:

Ninja

Based on AJ's age and the severity of the injury, if he's wanting top 5 pay, then wouldn't we be better of going after Amani Cooper? 
I don't think Dallas will be able to keep him. Zeke got paid, next up for them is Dak. Plus Cooper is only 26 vs 32
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 02:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't know that they'll want to pay him another $17 million a year...after he would have missed what 25 games in a row? He would have made it through 1 day of practice over that span.

Teams are not going to care about that. Unless he had a Career threatening injury which his injury isn't then teams would be willing to sign him. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 03:38 PM)J24 Wrote: Teams are not going to care about that. Unless he had a Career threatening injury which his injury isn't then teams would be willing to sign him. 

He will be 32 years old and will have missed 25 straight games.

It is insane to claim teams would not care about that.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 03:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You all can laugh all you want, but I am hoping Glenn plays well.

If I was really rooting for the Bengals to lose I could not watch the games.  No matter how bad we are I want us to win when I watch a game.

we are all hoping he plays well so we can trade his lazy butt for something in the offseason
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 03:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He will be 32 years old and will have missed 25 straight games.

It is insane to claim teams would not care about that.

There care more about his age than the ankle injury.  If he passes a physical then it really doesn't matter.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 03:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: we are all hoping he plays well so we can trade his lazy butt for something in the offseason

We're not in the business of helping other teams. If Glenn plays well, he stays.

NEXT! (Soup Nazi)
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 05:55 PM)SladeX Wrote: We're not in the business of helping other teams. If Glenn plays well, he stays.

NEXT! (Soup Nazi)

if his time here is any indication we wouldn't be helping another team
Reply/Quote
If this season is any indication, almost none of our players would be helpful to another team, lol
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Got this off of Cordy Glenn's wiki page for college career.

Glenn ranks tied first all-time at UGA in career starts by an offensive lineman with 50 (tied with Clint Boling), of which 28 were at left guard, 18 at left tackle and four at right guard.

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote