Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Season Ticket Holder bling
(08-20-2022, 12:07 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Definitely not sour grapes, but at the same time the granddaughters didn't have as much influence in the organization as they do now. A lot has changed in the last couple of years in modernizing this franchise, how it operates, and pulling it out of the 80s.

Yeah, it is funny.  I don't miss going to games at all.  I really don't.  If they were still blacked out, I would lose it, but watching at home is such a great experience now.  I make great food and drink for dad and me and there are no climate issues at all.  I know, people will say I'm old.  I guess that is a part of it.

I was SO EXCITED to get season tickets.  When I graduated from college and got my first job, I didn't buy a car, rent an apartment, buy clothes...nothing.  I bought season tickets and it was a lifetime dream.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Any of you have videos or pics of the box your season tix/ring came in?
Just asking because I’ve seen videos of teams like the Raiders and their whole box/presentation is really nice. Of course they are paying waaay more for season tickets so the package they send out better be special at those prices.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2022, 08:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is going to sound a little sour grapes, but I was a season ticket holder from the year the stadium opened until two years ago.  The most I ever got was....nothing.  I didn't want to give them up, either, but it was pretty much forced by divorce.  

Still, good for the Bengals for finally doing something for their loyal fans.  

They've included the NFL Membership package for at least ten years.   That includes Redzone, Gamepass (or whatever it's called at the time), and various discounts.

Last year they added concession and proshop discounts along with a gift which was a cheesy T-shirt for "canopy crazies" and I think a hat for everyone else.  The ring does seem like a quite a step up but I've yet to pick it up to see if it comes in once of those gumball machine capsules. 
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2022, 10:57 AM)samhain Wrote: Has any fellow season ticket holder gotten the email link for the free copy of Madden yet?

I got an opt-in code to get a copy of Madden23 on 8/2.  It came from my season ticket rep and the subject was "NFL+ and Madden 23 Complimentary Access!"    The deadline to opt-in was 8/5 but if you email your season ticket rep maybe they can help you out.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 01:39 PM)Roland Wrote: I got an opt-in code to get a copy of Madden23 on 8/2.  It came from my season ticket rep and the subject was "NFL+ and Madden 23 Complimentary Access!"    The deadline to opt-in was 8/5 but if you email your season ticket rep maybe they can help you out.

If any of you don't want to redeem your copy of Madden, I will gladly take your code for my Xbox. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote