Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season Tickets & PSL
Section 306, Row 2 - I'm out. This is more a reflection of the state of the NFL than the Bengals. I would prefer to not give the Bengals the pleasure of reselling this PSL. Message me if interested in either taking over the PSL, or just buying the tickets every year.

Peace... jungle93
Reply/Quote
I won't go to another game as long as Marvin is coach. Good luck in "giving" these tickets away.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:51 PM)jungle93 Wrote: Section 306, Row 2 - I'm out. This is more a reflection of the state of the NFL than the Bengals. I would prefer to not give the Bengals the pleasure of reselling this PSL. Message me if interested in either taking over the PSL, or just buying the tickets every year.

Peace... jungle93

Reselling PSLs is such a screw job, anyway. The Bengals ding both the buyer and the seller, so unless you can get someone to pay way above the face value (to cover both your expense and what he's charged), you're going to lose money.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:07 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I won't go to another game as long as Marvin is coach. Good luck in "giving" these tickets away.

I wish you the best, now don't turn back I'm 2016 when we are playing in the Super Bowl with ML coaching and J. Hill making up for losing the 2015 playoff game for ML.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:07 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I won't go to another game as long as Marvin is coach. Good luck in "giving" these tickets away.

LOL.. since they actually have had a uptick in season ticket orders in November... they won;t be giving tickets away as much as they will be selling more season tickets.. 

Enjoy watching us win on TV.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 10:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: LOL.. since they actually have had a uptick in season ticket orders in November... they won;t be giving tickets away as much as they will be selling more season tickets.. 

Enjoy watching us win on TV.  Who Dey

Where are all the buyers in this thread? There are none. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 12:34 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Where are all the buyers in this thread? There are none. lol

Just stating the facts.. sorry if you don;t appreciate them
Reply/Quote
Hold onto them or you will more than likely regret it.

Reply/Quote
A pissing contest in a ticket thread? Super.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2016, 09:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: A pissing contest in a ticket thread?  Super.

Amazing, isn't it.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

When you look at this quote which is the first response posted in a ticket information thread you understand how it became negative.
Reply/Quote
Well, just stating a fact like the previous poster said.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:51 PM)jungle93 Wrote: Section 306, Row 2 - I'm out. This is more a reflection of the state of the NFL than the Bengals.  I would prefer to not give the Bengals the pleasure of reselling this PSL.  Message me if interested in either taking over the PSL, or just buying the tickets every year.  

Peace...  jungle93

If only you had something a little lower, I'd be all in.  Peace.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 12:34 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Where are all the buyers in this thread? There are none. lol

Everybody on this message board that wants season tickets or lives close enough to use them have them most likely already.

Or they can not afford them or just want to be a TV watcher. It is all good either way. 

Think they will be sold easier elsewhere believe it or not. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 12:27 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: If only you had something a little lower, I'd be all in.  Peace.

It is row 2 of the upper section though.

Which correct me if I am wrong, is about the exact same view of someone owning a suite would have. 

Already get 4 or would do it myself. Never have done it personally. But could sell the steeler tickets and supplement a lot of the cost back for the other 7 games and 2 preseasons. 

Could probably sell 3 to 4 games and get the rest free even by skirting the PSL fees. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 12:24 PM)Go Cards Wrote: It is row 2 of the upper section though.

Which correct me if I am wrong, is about the exact same view of someone owning a suite would have. 

It's not suite-level exactly, but it's not bad. I used to have STs in the first row of the upper deck, in the north end. Good view of the action. If you want season tickets but don't wonolt to break the bank, they're not a bad deal.
Reply/Quote
Thanks to all for the comments. I was not trying to start a pissing contest. I just have a lot of other priorities and the NFL is making me mad these days. It's a tough call because I've been going for 20+ years. If I thought I could sell them all and get my money back - that would be a great plan. But - with basically eating the cost of two pre-season games - and random luck at getting good value for other games (depending on how the season is going) - that's a pretty risky endeavor.

Hmmmm..... I have to decide in the next few days.

Peace...
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2016, 07:25 PM)jungle93 Wrote: Thanks to all for the comments. I was not trying to start a pissing contest.

No worries. You came into the ticket forum to - gasp - talk about tickets. Most followed suit. Apparently some cannot discern the proper time and place for their remarks. No reflection on you.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2016, 09:14 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No worries.  You came into the ticket forum to - gasp - talk about tickets.  Most followed suit.  Apparently some cannot discern the proper time and place for their remarks.   No reflection on you.

Thanks so much - whether I keep my tickets or not, I'll always be jungle93 and a big Bengals fan!
Reply/Quote
Why would anyone want to buy season tickets to watch a team that can't win championships? Much less 6 championships.
Reply/Quote