Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season Tickets-going fast
According to Ticketmaster season tickets are almost sold out. If the information is correct we're talking less than a dozen tickets are left. Either a whole lot of fans ponied up the money for next season or ticket brokers/resellers are placing their bets on game by game demand. One other possibility is the Bengals are releasing them slowly or holding some back for mini packages. But why do that if you can sell out the stadium for the season

https://am.ticketmaster.com/bengals/buy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Got mine in January. Section 158, Row 30!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 02:38 PM)pally Wrote: According to Ticketmaster season tickets are almost sold out.  If the information is correct we're talking less than a dozen tickets are left.  Either a whole lot of fans ponied up the money for next season or ticket brokers/resellers are placing their bets on game by game demand.  One other possibility is the Bengals are releasing them slowly or holding some back for mini packages.  But why do that if you can sell out the stadium for the season

https://am.ticketmaster.com/bengals/buy
There might come some new tickets, season ticket holders have till end of feb. To renew , there might be a few not renewed so if still interested look in march
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I give up, I have money, I should have spent it!
Reply/Quote
Ticket prices are only going to go up from here with an exciting new Super Bowl continding team. Or at least for this season to see if this is sustainable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
My brother had season tickets for years but gave them up a few years back. I had a chance to purchase them, but I decided the price was too high. I'd rather watch them on TV anyway. I used to say just think of spending that money at a sports bar and watching the game on TV. You could eat and drink like a king.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and renew mine.
Reply/Quote