Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season Tickets
Does anyone here on the board have season tickets? I was curious as to how much they cost as I can't seem to find an answer online anywhere.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2019, 03:14 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Does anyone here on the board have season tickets? I was curious as to how much they cost as I can't seem to find an answer online anywhere.

I sit in section 345 row 1 and my two seats are $680 each
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2019, 03:14 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Does anyone here on the board have season tickets? I was curious as to how much they cost as I can't seem to find an answer online anywhere.

All depends on where you want to sit. I think lower level (100's) it's like $1000 a seat, Club (200's) varies I think from like $1500 a seat then upward as you get closer to the 50 yard line. As somebody else already posted the 300's are more affordable and make start at like $600 a seat. You can easily get more specifics by talking to the season ticket sales folks, the guy I used is really nice. I finally sprung for season tickets this year since Marvin is gone.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Jeez, I completely lost this thread, couldn't find the section of the forum. When ya'll say $600 and a $1000 that's for an entire season?

What's the season ticket price for like the crappiest seat in the stadium?
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 09:09 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: What's the season ticket price for like the crappiest seat in the stadium?

I’ll sell you these for $1.

[Image: 6a00e54f10a098883401b8d276c6c6970c-500wi]

Seriously tho, as a prior season ticket holder, anything you get between the 20yd lines in the upper level are good seats fairly cheap. Buying seats for the first time tho you have to actually purchase the rights to the seat before you even start to buy the seats. So, if your seats were $68 bucks a game and you bought 2, you would pay $1360 plus the COA which is usually the same price. So your first year would cost $2720. Each year after you would pay $1360.

Bengals May wave those fees tho if you haggled with the sales guy hard enough. They need season ticket holders pretty bad. Now, just a small bit of advice.

You may have heard there’s not a bad seat in the house? Well, very untrue. Do not get end zone seats within 20 rows from the top, at least on the North end. Very cold, breezy and not a great view imo. Anything below that is tolerable. The rest of the seating in the stadium is fair for the price.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 09:09 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Jeez, I completely lost this thread, couldn't find the section of the forum. When ya'll say $600 and a $1000 that's for an entire season?

What's the season ticket price for like the crappiest seat in the stadium?

Yeah that would be for 1 season ticket.
Reply/Quote
I’m pretty sure they dropped the COA,S.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 10:13 PM)Timmanis2000 Wrote: I’m pretty sure they dropped the COA,S.

Yeah, the May have. I had 3 seats on the 50 which cost me dearly the first year but wasn’t bad years to follow. If they did, I’m glad about that because in all honesty, that was a scam.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 10:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, the May have. I had 3 seats on the 50 which cost me dearly the first year but wasn’t bad years to follow. If they did, I’m glad about that because in all honesty, that was a scam.

They are "waving" the COA's at least for this year and I think the past few years too, I just got season tickets and I had no COA.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
No COAs.

Cheapest season ticket is $400.

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/bengals/EN/buy/details/19FS

Last year they offered the jungle pass for $200. You got random tickets in the last few rows of the upper deck game day via Ticketmaster app.

https://www.bengals.com/news/on-sale-now-bengals-introduce-jungle-pass-20723281
Reply/Quote
I appreciate all the info guys, thanks!
Reply/Quote