Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Day Party at PBS
Got invited to the Draft Day party at PBS, anybody ever go before? I'm not a big draft guy but thought it might be fun and could potentially meet some of the coaches or maybe players.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
I've always enjoyed it. There are tons of TVs around, you're surrounded by people who care about the Bengals, there's tons of room to spread out, and the Bengals give away all kinds of stuff through raffles. Beats watching it at home alone or at a bar full of indifferent people, IMO.

There are usually cheerleaders and Who Dey there, too... have never seen any players in attendance, but after the pick the Bengals usually run out a coach or two to talk about the pick and take questions from the fans.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 12:02 AM)NKURyan Wrote: I've always enjoyed it. There are tons of TVs around, you're surrounded by people who care about the Bengals, there's tons of room to spread out, and the Bengals give away all kinds of stuff through raffles. Beats watching it at home alone or at a bar full of indifferent people, IMO.

There are usually cheerleaders and Who Dey there, too... have never seen any players in attendance, but after the pick the Bengals usually run out a coach or two to talk about the pick and take questions from the fans.

Thanks for the info, looking forward to it!
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 11:04 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Got invited to the Draft Day party at PBS, anybody ever go before? I'm not a big draft guy but thought it might be fun and could potentially meet some of the coaches or maybe players.

I have gone a few times. It is fun and you can get autographs from former players and the raffle off prizes and give you a gift. It is fun place to watch the 1st round of the draft. I remember the time we drafted Ross, I give credit to the fans as many boos in the room. So far, they were 100% correct it was not great pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2019, 03:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have gone a few times. It is fun and you can get autographs from former players and the raffle off prizes and give you a gift. It is fun place to watch the 1st round of the draft. I remember the time we drafted Ross, I give credit to the fans as many boos in the room. So far, they were 100% correct it was not great pick.

Cool, hopefully we draft somebody great with the first pick so no booing needed. 
Reply/Quote