Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season is over
I wish it was over, unfortunately we still get to watch this team stink it up 13 more times Sad
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 05:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I wish it was over, unfortunately we still get to watch this team stink it up 13 more times Sad

At this point, I want them to start playing more like in Games 1 or 2 so that we might not even have to wait until the offseason before Lewis is gone.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 05:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: At this point, I want them to start playing more like in Games 1 or 2 so that we might not even have to wait until the offseason before Lewis is gone.  Smirk

If Marvin and Alexander are gone at the end of the year than this season will have been a success 
Reply/Quote
What can we look forward to next year?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 05:52 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What can we look forward to next year?

If Marvin is gone and the team makes an effort to fix the o line (like they did to add speed to the offense this offseason) I think the sky is the limit. I don't think this team is far off, smart competent coaching and a decent o line and we could at very least win a playoff game next year. I don't think we need a full rebuild by any means.

If Marvin is back then we can look forward to 2019
Reply/Quote
What are you guys talking about? We just played well and almost beat a Super Bowl team in Green Bay in a hostile environment. We just showed we can hang with the best! If we keep building off of that momentum, we could be talking Super Bowl! Ninja

Seriously though, the season isn't over but it's pretty damn close. At the midway point, they have to be at least 3-5 and even that would put them needing to be 7-1 down the stretch. I'll keep hoping for Ws, but I expect a lot of heartbreak still.
Reply/Quote
My two cents, fire Marin in the bye week and name Paul Alexander interim coach tasked with playing/developing the young players. With Alexander the system could remain the same so the players will not have to relearn a new system. After the season is over offer Josh McDaniel or Scott Lineham the Head Coaching job (Jon Gruden is available but been there, done that). The draft should concentrate heavily on the OL and additional LBs. A top flight TE should also be a priority (Eifert is done). With the youth of the overall team a new Head Coach should be able to implement a new system and mold the team accordingly.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:05 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This is why Jungle Noise should be closed for the first 12 hours after a loss haha.

An offensive coordinator was fired within the first 12 hours after a loss! Ninja
Reply/Quote