Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season over…on to the draft
We're all gonna die someday anyway..might as well go out with a bang!  Maybe the entire team will take the field screaming, DIE MFers DIE! 
Maybe I'm going slightly overboard..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:54 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm too old for the draft and I was too young for the last one..and we weren't at war when I was in the military..But I did serve powdered eggs for your freedom.. I was probably responsible for half of all food poisoning in the military.. Thank me for my service.. 

Oh..the NFL draft..never mind..

After the hellscape that was last night's game, this gave me a chuckle. Thanks for that. 
Reply/Quote
Rooting for losses for better draft capital that might never pan out is an insane way of thinking and represents a loser's mentality. There's no way that Taylor, ownership, or any of the Bengals 53 players are thinking that way. That's why they are millionaires and billionaires and why the people lobbying for losses and better draft picks dig ditches and post on message boards for a living.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote