Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle signed our boy Ogbuehi
https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/3/18/21186120/report-seattle-seahawks-sign-former-cincinnati-bengals-cedric-ogbuehi-2020-nfl-news

Just goes to show how hard it is to get good players on the OL...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Possibly the worst OL I've ever seen. Makes Bob Hart look like Munoz.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 10:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/3/18/21186120/report-seattle-seahawks-sign-former-cincinnati-bengals-cedric-ogbuehi-2020-nfl-news

Just goes to show how hard it is to get good players on the OL...

Weird.  Seahawks not really known for being dumbasses.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 10:42 AM)McC Wrote: Weird.  Seahawks not really known for being dumbasses.

Richard Sherman disagrees...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 10:42 AM)McC Wrote: Weird.  Seahawks not really known for being dumbasses.

Honestly, they run their organization in such a weird way. Yet they make it work. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:15 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Honestly, they run their organization in such a weird way. Yet they make it work. 

Having a HoF QB certainly helps...

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Having a HoF QB certainly helps...

Great QB, long way to go to give him HOF designation. Green looked great early in his career too, some would say a lock, then poof!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 08:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Great QB, long way to go to give him HOF designation. Green looked great early in his career too, some would say a lock, then poof!

- 8 seasons all with a winning record (never missed a start)
- Record for wins (75) through his first 7 seasons
- 2 Super Bowl appearances (1 win)
- Passer rating leader (2015)
- TD leader (2017)
- 7x Pro Bowler
- Career rating 101.2

He really doesn’t need to add much to that resume at this point.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Having a HoF QB certainly helps...

(03-20-2020, 08:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Great QB, long way to go to give him HOF designation. Green looked great early in his career too, some would say a lock, then poof!

(03-20-2020, 09:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: - 8 seasons all with a winning record (never missed a start)
- Record for wins (75) through his first 7 seasons
- 2 Super Bowl appearances (1 win)
- Passer rating leader (2015)
- TD leader (2017)
- 7x Pro Bowler
- Career rating 101.2

He really doesn’t need to add much to that resume at this point.

I know that we're all getting stir crazy around here, but can you believe that Cedric Ogbuehi is a Seahawk?  Are they really that strapped for cash?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 10:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I know that we're all getting stir crazy around here, but can you believe that Cedric Ogbuehi is a Seahawk?  Are they really that strapped for cash?

I'm a little surprised he's even still playing.  When he was here, he demonstrated zero desire to even play the game.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 10:50 PM)McC Wrote: I'm a little surprised he's even still playing.  When he was here, he demonstrated zero desire to even play the game.

Well, he was cut before the option on his rookie deal, then failed to materialize on his "change of scenery" pickup, now, he's just vet minimum roster stock..

Oddly enough, if he's managed his money well, he can still have enough to not really have to work hard the rest of his life.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, he was cut before the option on his rookie deal, then failed to materialize on his "change of scenery" pickup, now, he's just vet minimum roster stock..

Oddly enough, if he's managed his money well, he can still have enough to not really have to work hard the rest of his life.

That's for damn sure.  The signing bonus was probably enough for that.

He was a pure panic pick.  Everybody else had a run like hell grade on him before the draft.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 10:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I know that we're all getting stir crazy around here, but can you believe that Cedric Ogbuehi is a Seahawk?  Are they really that strapped for cash?

Seattle's approach to OL has always been a little weird under Carroll. I know they're still trying to adjust to not having Tom Cable's bizarre coaching methods on the roster. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ced is cut after camp.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote