Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sebastian Joseph-Day
He is a DT and was waived by the Chargers today. Sounds like Bengals are interested. They would have to pay him $722,222 for the final 2 regular season games. Thoughts?

https://fanrecap.com/article-380131/?utm_source=cincinnati-bengals&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=nfl-mk&fbclid=IwAR3c5Xj9BYHl7fy5PiGDEFL72pneKNw59nhl_37qBAI0VdxDtw-8vCaotqM
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't hurt the Bengals defense for total rushing yards is ranked 5th worst in the NFL and that's with Reader.

Defense as whole this year has stunk it up... good thing they have had success in the turnover column.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
he's got to drop down to 24th in the waiver line. I don't see it happening. But, yeah I can see the team being interested. He is only 28 and has started every game this year. He's a team captain...in fact, the Chargers used him to narrate their Christmas thank-you video to season ticket holders...and we know how much Zac likes team captains. We won't know anything until Tuesday of next week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 08:06 PM)pally Wrote: he's got to drop down to 24th in the waiver line.  I don't see it happening.  But, yeah I can see the team being interested. He is only 28 and has started every game this year.  He's a team captain...in fact, the Chargers used him to narrate their Christmas thank-you video to season ticket holders...and we know how much Zac likes team captains.  We won't know anything until Tuesday of next week.

He was really good when on LA Rams, not sure what happened with LAC
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 12:12 PM)kalibengal Wrote: He was really good when on LA Rams, not sure what happened with LAC

[Image: 657cc7dc08d24.image.jpg?resize=1035%2C690]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
He went unclaimed on waivers. He's now a free agent who can sign anywhere

Reply/Quote
Bring him in for a workout; the defensive line is so depleted I would accept Orien Harris back at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 07:32 PM)pally Wrote: He went unclaimed on waivers.  He's now a free agent who can sign anywhere

That's surprising. Really thought we would put a claim in for him.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 09:21 PM)cinci4life Wrote: That's surprising. Really thought we would put a claim in for him.

salary was probably the reason

Reply/Quote
Still would be for bringing in Joseph-Day. Maybe that is why we waived Davis eh?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 04:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Still would be for bringing in Joseph-Day. Maybe that is why we waived Davis eh?

I figured that they were clearing a roster spot for CTB to return from IR.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 04:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I figured that they were clearing a roster spot for CTB to return from IR.

Ahh, that definitely makes sense. Getting CTB back would be huge if he is ready to roll.
Reply/Quote
Signed with the 49rs

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 10:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: Signed with the 49rs

The 49ers have a serious front office.  Maybe the best.

Reply/Quote