Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sebastian Volmer
Set to be released by the Patriots after sitting out last year due to injury. Cheap solution at RT?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 04:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Set to be released by the Patriots after sitting out last year due to injury. Cheap solution at RT?

The Bengals should try to bring him and Mangold in and then maybe look to draft a C as well as a G/T in the draft. Getting them guys allows a rookie C to sit back and learn as well as let guys like Fisher/Ced learn or switch positions along with giving us some insurance at both spots while letting a guy like Westerman come in and man the RG position.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 04:19 PM)Crowe Wrote: The Bengals should try to bring him and Mangold in and then maybe look to draft a C as well as a G/T in the draft. Getting them guys allows a rookie C to sit back and learn as well as let guys like Fisher/Ced learn or switch positions along with giving us some insurance at both spots while letting a guy like Westerman come in and man the RG position.
do u really want a center to learn from bodine?
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 04:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Set to be released by the Patriots after sitting out last year due to injury. Cheap solution at RT?

hes retiring...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 11:09 AM)Okeana Wrote: hes retiring...

That must have been announced today. Well there goes that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Would like him for insurance, better than Winston i am sure.

Would rather have Wagner of course but i highly doubt we would ever do something this smart.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 11:09 AM)Okeana Wrote: hes retiring...

The guy has how many rings?

Sounds like a sound move.

I just hope we bring back Whit, that is all i can say, otherwise this team is screwed.
Reply/Quote