Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Second Half Defense Against The Dolphins
A very large part was because Laremy Tunsil got injured.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 04:02 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Unfortunately, I fear the Steelers perfectly match up against our pass protection. I fear a long day for Andy Dalton. You can quote me here.

100% agree. Seen this act way too much. Gotta hope they pursuit a little too hard and we can expose them some and we can hit some hot reads
on their blitz packages because they are going to be coming all day long...
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 09:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Did you see the Cincinnati defense take over the game in the second half?  I certainly hope so because it will require that sort of defensive intensity to beat the Steelers this weekend.  Teryl Austin knew the offense wasn’t firing on all cylinders so I’m sure he told his players at half time it’s up to them to win the game.

What I saw was amazing.  I saw schemes which made sense, players adjusting each other to achieve the right positions, and I saw speed. Oooh!  The speed!  The second half against the Dolphins was the closest to the ‘00 Baltimore Ravens I’ve seen the Bengals play yet.

If Cincinnati can dial up four quarters of this defense against Pittsburgh then the Bengals will take a 5-1 record into Kansas City and maybe, just maybe, come away at 6-1.

Yes, this is what i needed to see to really have faith in this team making a run at a Superbowl.

We can do it if the Defense plays like this. The thing was i knew it was going to take time on both sides of the ball
for the new coaches and players to gel. It is happening and we are 4-1, better than i thought we would be at this 
point and as i have said numerous times i thought we could win 12 games this year.

Lets just beat the shit out of Pitt now shall we?
Reply/Quote