Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
See You All on 11/20!
Some of you may remember me, I'm sure most of you either (a) do not or (b) don't care either way Cool

For the latter, here's a refresher:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Bills-Fan-Here?page=10

As it happens, one of my best friends lives in Cinci, and made me promise to come in for the Bills game this year...and since my wife and I have our 5th anniversary on 11/19, I'll naturally be leaving my kids home with her and coming for the game!

What's the tailgate scene like? Where's the best place to party before/after?

Looking forward to the contest!
Reply/Quote
A and B. I'm not sure if this is smack talk or if you mistook this for the Cincy craigslist casual encounters page.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 02:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A and B. I'm not sure if this is smack talk or if you mistook this for the Cincy craigslist casual encounters page.

Neither--just wasn't sure which forum to put it in, so this seemed as appropriate as any.

So [something insulting and smackish about your team and such]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 03:00 PM)thebandit27 Wrote: Neither--just wasn't sure which forum to put it in, so this seemed as appropriate as any.

So [something insulting and smackish about your team and such]

Pat's a Ravens fan.  They are miserable even when they win the Super Bowl. Then again, they live in Baltimore, they look like Grimace, and their mascot is a scavenger.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 03:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: they win the Super Bowl.

Yep
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Hey bandit...  What do you  think?  Are the Ravens really the Browns? Ninja
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote