Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See you guys soon
October 10th right? That will be fun. I was talking to a fellow Packers fan about the Bengals game in 2013. I said they were up 21-0 and we scored 37 unanswered then they scored 20 unanswered to win 41-37 or something like that. You guys remember? I believe we went to Overtime in Lambeau in 2017. We won that one. 2009 you guys beat us 31-24 in Cincy. This upcoming game looks exciting. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s another nail biter. Oh and thanks for stomping Pittsburgh. I hope we do the same this week. I hate those guys.
Reply/Quote
I'll be there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:57 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I'll be there.

Honestly beating Pittsburgh this week would be awesome. Against you guys I hope for another thriller. It seems like dating back to 1992 Packers Bengals games always end up that way.
Reply/Quote
Kick the crap out of the Stools this week!!!
Reply/Quote
The Bengals and Packers always seem to give each other a good fight. I hope that continues this year Tongue. I still don't know if we're a playoff contender at this point but if we beat the Packers or even play them close, that'd be a nice feather in our cap moving forward.

I remember the 2009 game because it made Antwan Odom a "great signing" because he got 5 sacks on a back up LT. Then, of course, it was all down hill from there XD.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:54 AM)packerbacker Wrote: October 10th right? That will be fun. I was talking to a fellow Packers fan about the Bengals game in 2013. I said they were up 21-0 and we scored 37 unanswered then they scored 20 unanswered to win 41-37 or something like that. You guys remember? I believe we went to Overtime in Lambeau in 2017. We won that one. 2009 you guys beat us 31-24 in Cincy. This upcoming game looks exciting. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s another nail biter. Oh and thanks for stomping Pittsburgh. I hope we do the same this week. I hate those guys.

I saw the final minutes of the GB-SF game and was thinking "Is the magic back"? Less than a minute to go and BAM! Rodgers was hitting them. It was actually nice to watch. Yeah, he's carrying them. And thanks for swiping the W from the NeenerNeeners in such a fashion!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:54 AM)packerbacker Wrote: October 10th right? That will be fun. I was talking to a fellow Packers fan about the Bengals game in 2013. I said they were up 21-0 and we scored 37 unanswered then they scored 20 unanswered to win 41-37 or something like that. You guys remember? I believe we went to Overtime in Lambeau in 2017. We won that one. 2009 you guys beat us 31-24 in Cincy. This upcoming game looks exciting. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s another nail biter. Oh and thanks for stomping Pittsburgh. I hope we do the same this week. I hate those guys.

Not to derail the topic but wasn’t 2009 played in Green Bay?
Reply/Quote
Always exciting when our teams play it seems. We bring out the best of eachother.
Reply/Quote
Should be a great game. I give the edge to the Packers, but I think it'll be close. Would love to see the Bengals win so I can rub it into my co-workers. You lost to the Bengals? Really? lol. But it should be a good one.

Gotta take care of business against the Jags first though. If we do that the extra time off will help in preparation.
Reply/Quote

I remember the 2013 game well and it is one of my favorite Bengals games. I believe we were tied late in the 4th with the Packers driving they had a 4th and 1 in field goal range but opted to go for the first down. The Bengals forced a fumble and took it to the house. Then stopped Rodgers on the last drive.
Reply/Quote
Definitely wearing green and yellow? gold? this weekend.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Not if I see you first, buddy.

[Image: nedryerson.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I always look forward to our games against Green Bay. They've been some of the wildest games. Including the game where a fan took the football from Favre and helped stop a comeback drive. Or the game you mention. Or 2005, when I think we had 18 picks against the NFC North and 5 against Green Bay.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
There was also that game at Lambeau in '92 where some kid named Farve came in for an injured Majkowski and pulled off a comeback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2c5UzlijM
Reply/Quote
The thing is when we’ve played the Bengals they have had some Great teams. 2005, 2013 they had close to the best teams in football. This year will be no easy feat.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 12:53 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I always look forward to our games against Green Bay. They've been some of the wildest games. Including the game where a fan took the football from Favre and helped stop a comeback drive. Or the game you mention. Or 2005, when I think we had 18 picks against the NFC North and 5 against Green Bay.

2005 was the game the fan grabbed the ball from Favre and it was the year the Bengals D recorded 5 ints against every single NFCN QB. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 08:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not if I see you first, buddy.

[Image: nedryerson.jpg]

BING!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 04:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 2005 was the game the fan grabbed the ball from Favre and it was the year the Bengals D recorded 5 ints against every single NFCN QB. 

You're right about Favre and the fan, I got that one mixed up...but I was right about the INTs. We had 5 against Culpepper, Orton and Favre. We "only" got Jeff Garcia for 3.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
There's bigger fish to fry than the packers.
Reply/Quote
Forget about the Bengals vs Packers game down the road.

Believe me when I say that 100% of Bengal nation is Packer fans this coming weekend.

Show no mercy !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote