Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See you guys soon
(09-29-2021, 05:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You're right about Favre and the fan, I got that one mixed up...but I was right about the INTs. We had 5 against Culpepper, Orton and Favre. We "only" got Jeff Garcia for 3.

wtf?? I was sure i've heard over and over about getting all four, 5 times. Now my reality is blown. What's real and what's not? What's my purpose?

Am i wearing pants??

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 05:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You're right about Favre and the fan, I got that one mixed up...but I was right about the INTs. We had 5 against Culpepper, Orton and Favre. We "only" got Jeff Garcia for 3.

It's Jeff Garcia's planet.  We just live on it.

[Image: jeff-garcia.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 07:54 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Forget about the Bengals vs Packers game down the road.

Believe me when I say that 100% of Bengal nation is Packer fans this coming weekend.

Show no mercy !

TRUTH! DEMOLISH THEM PACK!!!Mad
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 05:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You're right about Favre and the fan, I got that one mixed up...but I was right about the INTs. We had 5 against Culpepper, Orton and Favre. We "only" got Jeff Garcia for 3.

I have zero recollection of Jeff Garcia playing for Detroit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote