Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Seems like after the Elise Jesse expose came out, the defense has played better
(12-26-2020, 12:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That is absolutely true and it’s why he can’t move around in the pocket either anymore. That used to be Ben’s strength but now he’s too immobile to extend plays like he once did.  Look, I’m extremely glad we beat the Steelers but we need to remember just two weeks ago Andy Dalton and the Cowboys dropped 30 ugly unanswered points on the Bengals.  Andy Frickin’ Dalton; you know, the guy Zac Taylor benched last year?  

I’ve been actually looking at Steelers blogs this week and even their most ardent fans understand the Pittsburgh offense is not firing on all cylinders.  They are going to lose out and the Browns are going to win the division. It pains me to write that.

I'm going to take it that you didn't watch the Dallas game, just read the final score. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2020, 04:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm going to take it that you didn't watch the Dallas game, just read the final score. 

I watched the game. I also watched Zac look totally defeated during the press conference.

You dont lose 30-7 and look good.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2020, 04:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I watched the game. I also watched Zac look totally defeated during the press conference.

You dont lose 30-7 and look good.

We were discussing how the D has performed lately. Seems kinda unfair to bring up the 30 points Dallas scored as a point of slamming the D. I think we set a record for consecutive fumbles and they lead to 17 early points. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2020, 05:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We were discussing how the D has performed lately. Seems kinda unfair to bring up the 30 points Dallas scored as a point of slamming the D. I think we set a record for consecutive fumbles and they lead to 17 early points. 

The defense has indeed looked above average to good 4-5 games in a row. There is no disputing that.

Now within that stretch, the run d and pass rush have been below average...but points are king and they havent allowed a lot.
Reply/Quote