Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seize the Dey !
Love the new slogan (believe it to be new) and the tickets are bad ass looking this year.

Just received and am stoked after seeing them all blacked out with orange claw marks across.

Seize the Dey !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 01:29 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Love the new slogan (believe it to be new) and the tickets are bad ass looking this year.

Just received and am stoked after seeing them all blacked out with orange claw marks across.

Seize the Dey !

Well, where're the .gifs? I can't go to the games, I live in AZ Sad
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 01:29 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Love the new slogan (believe it to be new) and the tickets are bad ass looking this year.

Seize the Dey !

Happy for you, but kind of sad.  This is the first year since the new stadium opened that I won't be getting season tickets.  It was my call, and a difficult one, but my father's health and my recent divorce are forcing me to play pretty conservative.  

I honestly believe I may have helped the team by not renewing.  If they are going to win the Super Bowl, it would only make sense that it be the year I give up my tickets.  
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 08:06 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Happy for you, but kind of sad.  This is the first year since the new stadium opened that I won't be getting season tickets.  It was my call, and a difficult one, but my father's health and my recent divorce are forcing me to play pretty conservative.  

I honestly believe I may have helped the team by not renewing.  If they are going to win the Super Bowl, it would only make sense that it be the year I give up my tickets.  

C'mon racer, as an original fan since 68 - I could swear that I'm the one that has snake bitten this crew.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 08:06 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Happy for you, but kind of sad.  This is the first year since the new stadium opened that I won't be getting season tickets.  It was my call, and a difficult one, but my father's health and my recent divorce are forcing me to play pretty conservative.  

I cut my tickets in half this year going from 4 to 2 myself as well. 

Sorry to hear about your Father, went for almost 20 years with Dad before he passed 9 years ago. 

Was a sad day and now go in his honor.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 02:54 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Well, where're the .gifs? I can't go to the games, I live in AZ Sad

Wish I even knew and had time to post pics, but somebody in that loop will receive theirs soon too. 

Used to live in Tusayan AZ in late 80's on South Rim and miss it dearly. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Let's hope they finally do something this year.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 08:33 AM)BengalD Wrote: C'mon racer, as an original fan since 68 - I could swear that I'm the one that has snake bitten this crew.

Been there since 68 as well and we have been on a ride of brutality most times friend. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 11:58 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Let's hope they finally do something this year.

Amen

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
But, but, but .suppose they actually do begin regularly winning the super bowl Mikey and Marvin are still in charge?  What's going to happen to all the fans who despise and hate both of them just for good measure?  Why, they'll have to cry for the good old days of being horrible.  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
"Seize the Day"?

Seriously?

More like "Crape Tiem"

(in before LeonardLeap)
Reply/Quote
Seize the Dey ! ……..not day.

I like it and am excited for upcoming year. Apologize if that is offensive to anybody, or in poor taste.

Might not be as cool as you.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 12:09 PM)grampahol Wrote: But, but, but .suppose they actually do begin regularly winning the super bowl Mikey and Marvin are still in charge?  What's going to happen to all the fans who despise and hate both of them just for good measure?  Why, they'll have to cry for the good old days of being horrible.  Nervous

Reckon the haters will have nowhere to hide if so and will be forced to bask in their own nightmare.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 12:22 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Seize the Dey !  ……..not day.

I like it and am excited for upcoming year. Apologize if that is offensive to anybody, or in poor taste.

Might not be as cool as you.

You're apologizing for being excited for the upcoming season?  That's not really something you should apologize for. That's like apologizing for being a decent human being in a sea of cretins. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 11:59 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Been there since 68 as well and we have been on a ride of brutality most times friend. 

I don't know if that makes us die hard fans or really stupid fans!  Just glad I'm not alone.  Looking back though - oh ... never mind! Damn the frustration anyway!
Reply/Quote
Who Dey?
Who Dey?

Who Dey gonna get seized by dem Bengals!

This Dey!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 12:09 PM)grampahol Wrote: But, but, but .suppose they actually do begin regularly winning the super bowl Mikey and Marvin are still in charge?  What's going to happen to all the fans who despise and hate both of them just for good measure?  Why, they'll have to cry for the good old days of being horrible.  Nervous

I believe we'll all find a way to cope
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 12:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: You're apologizing for being excited for the upcoming season?  That's not really something you should apologize for. That's like apologizing for being a decent human being in a sea of cretins. 

Well to be fair my workday is about to begin and will not have time to bicker this afternoon. 

Easier to concede. Plus a lawyer who got the actual meaning wrong would obviously be easily slain in town square. 

Still say they are the best looking tickets in my 28 years of being season ticket holder. 

Not that that matters, yet still any victory as Bengals fan I will accept graciously.  

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
lived in Columbus a number of years..be grateful we have professional baseball and football teams we can beatch about every year

this soccer thing is boring as all get up
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2018, 12:22 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Seize the Dey !  ……..not day.

Oh, You mean Susan Dey.

Yeah, I'd seize that

[Image: susan-dey-looker-swimsuit-6.jpg]
Reply/Quote