Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seize the day
(12-03-2018, 01:15 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Seizing that top 5 draft pick.

If true fans want a change at HC,then you MUST write a letter to Mr.Mike Brown at the cincinnat bengals stadium and address it to him.He reads letters you write if you keep it clean and make sense in your writings.I know as I write to him often and he will return a message back to you if you keep it clean and to the point.I would ask him to consider a coaching change to whoever you like and why.He likes imput from the fans.If you truly want to reach him with ideas,WRITE HIM!!!!!I DO and he always writes me back.May take a couple weeks,but he will respond to you,if you are making sense and keeping the letter about football.I know a lot of you are very knowledgeable and he likes to hear your ideas,believe me. :andy: ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 01:56 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I guess I don't really see the point anymore.  Who really should care if the Bengals are a bad team?  Laying on the couch yesterday watching the latest dismantling of our team, I stopped to reflect back on how upset I was when Taylor caught that pass from Montana in Super Bowl 23.  Then I realized that was 30 years ago.  Next, I did some quick math which revealed this: 30 years x 3 hours/game x 16 games = 1440 hours/24 hours per day = 60 days of my life I have spent watching the Bengals do pretty much the same thing year after year.  I'm not even counting all the time reading message boards, news articles, tv shows, etc.

Don't get me wrong, we've had some ups, but even more downs in that time.  At 43 years old, I am realizing my mortality and how precious time really is.  I began thinking that I'd like to spend more time with my children and the things that matter and less time with the Bengals (as interesting as they can be sometimes).  I then considered my expectations, which I have found to be completely wrong the whole time.  Mike Brown has not and perhaps cannot bring us fans the winner we've always dreamed of.  As long as he remains, the organization will not be able to move forward due to the decisions he makes.  

The Broncos were leading 21-10 at that point and I drifted off to sleep.  When I woke up, Mark Walton carried the ball as time expired.  The game was over and our season as well.  I guess I really didn't care at that point or anymore at all even.  My mentality has changed and hopefully my behavior as well.  While I will still follow the Bengals, until there are some real changes, I don't see any point in getting excited about much of anything.  

However, I still am pretty pissed about John Taylor though!  :paul: (Billups too for that matter.)

Spot on.  You pretty hit every single thing outta the park.  Rep to you.  Why give this train wreck of a franchise anymore of my time and hard earned money?  Change has to start at the top, the son of Paul has to step down, before I'll give anything back to the Bengals.  Its too bad really, I'd love to go visit the city. 

And if I EVER see John Taylor in a dark alley someplace......bad things will ensue.  Bad things. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 10:19 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Four games left.  Keep the faith!

I agree...but...DCB.  There will be one win in there that will cost us 8 draft spots.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote