Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sellout Monday Night?
Are they close to selling the game out?
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 08:07 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Are they close to selling the game out?

No clue but I'd assume it sold out a long time ago.

We're 8-0 playing in PrimeTime on Monday Night Football.  I bought mine a long time ago, but mine don't count towards the sellout numbers anyways.

I'd say that tickets are long gone.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure that last night Lance said the game was not yet a sell-out according to the Bengals ticket office. Perhaps it sold out at some point today.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I also posted same question to team Facebook page today.
Reply/Quote
Still plenty of tickets on sale.
Reply/Quote
Undefeated and Monday Night Football, shocked it is not a sellout !

Am amped up personally and looking forward to cheering Bengals on to a possible 9-0 start.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'd got but sadly i'm broke :/
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I can't believe the game isn't sold out and guys this isn't a knock on the fans.....

I think this goes to show the state of the NFL and people who can't or don't care to watch an NFL game live.

We are undefeated playing great football and we can't sell out a MNF game? wow

With all that being said I bet the local rating will once again be through the roof
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 01:27 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Undefeated and Monday Night Football, shocked it is not a sellout !

Am amped up personally and looking forward to cheering Bengals on to a possible 9-0 start.

Me too, but, I guess I get it. It's the Texans, who mean little interest from a local spectator standpoint (compared to a division rival or a "national" team like the Pats, Packers, Cowboys, etc.), their fans don't travel, and they're a 3-5 team. And, it's a Monday night, which is a work night for most, and not everyone can take in a game on a work night. If it were the Broncos the place would be sold out. Those of us there will have to pick up the slack.
Reply/Quote
This will be my first game in 5 years. Bought my tickets before the season. Should be awesome.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 02:32 AM)Trademark Wrote: I'd got but sadly i'm broke :/

Understand that brother. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Monday night game which means not getting home until after 1AM in many cases. People have to work.
Reply/Quote
Not harping on anyone who can not attend for whatever reason. Just find it odd this record setting year.

I too have a job. But requested the day off 8 months ago when the schedule came out because MNF does not come to Cincinnati very often. Also paid for ticket then so it could be managed into the budget.

Go ahead and get your beauty sleep though because Lord knows most of our ugly ass's need it.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 03:01 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Not harping on anyone who can not attend for whatever reason. Just find it odd this record setting year.

I too have a job. But requested the day off 8 months ago when the schedule came out because MNF does not come to Cincinnati very often. Also paid for ticket then so it could be managed into the budget.

Go ahead and get your beauty sleep though because Lord knows most of our ugly ass's need it.

I did too. It's going to be a weird week going to work tromorrow and then off Tuesday. But, it's worth the day off to sit back and enjoy the game without having to worry about what time we get Back Tuesday morning and having to drag my middle-aged ass around work the next day.
Reply/Quote
Damn! This isn't a sellout? That's super surprising and unfortunate.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
This is pretty much a sell out.. after looking on the Bengals single game ticket site.. maybe 1,000 tickets that are unsold.. that pretty much means a sell out in NFL standard
Reply/Quote