Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If any Bengal fan becomes too "cocky" and posts a video like this...
I will personally come to your house and smack you upside the head!  Hilarious

This dude says "This game is OVER" at LEAST twice...

Chiefs fans LIVE REACTION to LOSING to the Bengals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8A1ExuXgUk

What a flippin' douche... I LOVE watching the cockiness SLOWLY fade away... and the DREAD creep in.  
He even switches from a Chiefs jersey to a Rams jersey near the end!  WTF?
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 05:59 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I will personally come to your house and smack you upside the head!  Hilarious

This dude says "This game is OVER" at LEAST twice...

Chiefs fans LIVE REACTION to LOSING to the Bengals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8A1ExuXgUk

We have fans that say that every week in the 1st quarter…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 06:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We have fans that say that every week in the 1st quarter…

Yea, but they mean the opposite of what he does.   Wink
Reply/Quote
The Rams fan's reaction at the end was great.  **** you too, ******! LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
He also changed to a Rams jersey before the game was even over.
Reply/Quote
This dude comes off as a pretty fake fan anyway. Im a Bengals fan. I have been through a lot of crap. Never once mid-game have I switched to another teams jersey. Hell, I don't even own another teams gear lol. What a clown.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 08:35 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: This dude comes off as a pretty fake fan anyway.  Im a Bengals fan.  I have been through a lot of crap.  Never once mid-game have I switched to another teams jersey.  Hell, I don't even own another teams gear lol.  What a clown.

Crazy thing is: I have 2 other NFL Jerseys besides Bengals. One of them is a Eirk Dickerson Rams Throwback Mitchell and Ness. 

In case anyone cares the other is a Ricky Williams Fins. 

As to the OP: Pretty sure little dude at the end of the couch was on the cannabis.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Big time virgin energy.
Reply/Quote
I would rather post something like this one...

https://youtu.be/JiU3QjTAFrc

I have looked and haven't seen it posted, if it has and I missed I missed it I apologize - but not too much, as I think it's great and worth seeing more than once. It actually gave me chills. As an 80's kid, even the song choice was perfect lol.

I've been wanting to post it, would have started a new thread but don't have that option - I guess there's a minimum number of posts brief you can start new threads?
Reply/Quote
That was the lamest group of football fans I've ever seen. Don't think I would even be a football fan if hanging out with these guys.

Not going to lie, I would never record this if me and the boys were that lame during such a great game.

Plus to take your team jersey off during the game is unacceptable. Could see if he thought it was maybe if superstitious and trying to change anything to help out, but to put on another teams jersey is a flagrant foul in my book

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
To be honest, 1) I think they are all Rams fans and he's also a Mahomie. They were rooting for an easier potential opponent in the SB.

To be honest, 2) To bfine's point, that looks like edibles. One slight 'overdose' and you are napping. It's best to start small and wait awhile before re-upping, but, most young people are ignorant and need to learn their limits. It's why I like spreading out the THC in a cake instead of condensing it into a cookie. If you are distracted and forget what they are and accidentally eat a 2nd cookie, Indica or Sativa, your day is now officially ruined. Probably wake up on the couch around 3 or 4 am after a good 7-10 hour crash.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:51 PM)jabcnn47 Wrote: https://youtu.be/JiU3QjTAFrc

Mannnn that never gets old

So much HEART on this team

That may have been the craziest game I have ever seem
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 10:32 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: To be honest, 1) I think they are all Rams fans and he's also a Mahomie. They were rooting for an easier potential opponent in the SB.

To be honest, 2) To bfine's point, that looks like edibles. One slight 'overdose' and you are napping. It's best to start small and wait awhile before re-upping, but, most young people are ignorant and need to learn their limits. It's why I like spreading out the THC in a cake instead of condensing it into a cookie. If you are distracted and forget what they are and accidentally eat a 2nd cookie, Indica or Sativa, your day is now officially ruined. Probably wake up on the couch around 3 or 4 am after a good 7-10 hour crash.

I have a feeling it's not their first time using lol
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:51 PM)jabcnn47 Wrote: I would rather post something like this one...

I have looked and haven't seen it posted, if it has and I missed I missed it I apologize - but not too much, as I think it's great and worth seeing more than once. It actually gave me chills. As an 80's kid, even the song choice was perfect lol.

I've been wanting to post it, would have started a new thread but don't have that option - I guess there's a minimum number of posts brief you can start new threads?

That was an awesome video.  Hadn't seen that one yet.  Thanks for sharing! 
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:51 PM)jabcnn47 Wrote: I would rather post something like this one...

the Twitter: Burrowhead stadium  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 08:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Crazy thing is: I have 2 other NFL Jerseys besides Bengals. One of them is a Eirk Dickerson Rams Throwback Mitchell and Ness. 

In case anyone cares the other is a Ricky Williams Fins. 

As to the OP: Pretty sure little dude at the end of the couch was on the cannabis.

I always knew you weren’t a real Bengals fan!
Reply/Quote