Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Serious Question For Each And Everyone Of You.
Here is a serious question, I want you to give it some thought before you answer:

Joe Burrow gets a career ending injury in his rookie year with a shot in the backfield by a defensive player from a lack of offensive line protection. The front office makes no coaching changes this offseason...none. Every single coach is back 2021. Are you done? I mean are you seriously done with the Bengals and move on in some fashion but never going back to the Bengals...ever.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:30 PM)GodFather Wrote: Here is a serious question, I want you to give it some thought before you answer:

Joe Burrow gets a career ending injury in his rookie year with a shot in the backfield by a defensive player from a lack of offensive line protection. The front office makes no coaching changes this offseason...none. Every single coach is back 2021. Are you done? I mean are you seriously done with the Bengals and move on in some fashion but never going back to the Bengals...ever.

Hell no I bleed black and orange and live for pain and disappointment. The Bengals give me plenty of both. Thank you Mike may I have another.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
nah. been a fan for 33 years. if i wanted to cut bait i would've done that at least a few years ago as i've lived in kansas city for 15 years. i'm a glutton for punishment, but i reserve my right to ***** about the bengals administration. tied with the cardinals admin. but even the bidwill family seems to have figured it out recently.
Reply/Quote
WHY WOULD YOU ASK THIS????
Reply/Quote
WhoDey2 I'd be pissed. I'd be "done" like I was after the playoff meltdown to Shittsburgh. I'd follow the team from a distance but my heart wouldn't really be in it. I'd watch if I didn't have anything else to do, probably watching here and there between catnaps...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
they could move the team to Wuhan, China and they’d still be my team I’m trapped for life
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:30 PM)GodFather Wrote: Here is a serious question, I want you to give it some thought before you answer:

Discussion is futile, the city of Cincinnati would riot and burn down the stadium and Mikey B's house so there wouldn't be a team to go back to even if you wanted to. 
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote

Nope, that is football ups and downs and in the end still football 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:41 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Discussion is futile, the city of Cincinnati would riot and burn down the stadium and Mikey B's house so there wouldn't be a team to go back to even if you wanted to. 

Cincy has the softest, easiest to please, low expectation, lemming fans and media in the country. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 01:09 AM)Wire22Wire Wrote: Cincy has the softest, easiest to please, low expectation, lemming fans and media in the country. 

Mikey B, is that you?
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
I've been "done with this team" before, yet here I am.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
This is a bad thread.

Reply/Quote

I mean, I been with them since 88... Why quit now..
Reply/Quote
If Zan loses the locker room and hasn’t improved on the record from last year there definitely will be some uncomfortable discussions after the season
Reply/Quote

kinda depressing situation you position here!   

If anything serious happens to Burrow this year that will be super tough to deal with - he's about the only thing to invest hope in right now and is certainly the only thing keeping the Bengals even vaguely relevant in the wider NFL world.

The coaching staff I am expecting to pretty much stay the same unless ZT loses the locker room in a very visible way.

Either way your team is your team whatever
Reply/Quote
Like we know from the second it happens that it's a career ending injury?

Cuz that's really rare. They'd have to literally break him in half for that to be determined without rehab.
Reply/Quote

Halloween HORROR stuff here. Pray
Reply/Quote
I've been watching this team since the '80s when I was a young kid and thought I'd always be watching a franchise that was on the same tier of success as the 49'ers. The '90s were really, really, really, really, really bad. Games blacked out frequently bad. Jeff Query bad.

[Image: 51JdCfPmhzL._AC_.jpg]

Super Bowl loss to the 49'ers x 2 (I was too young to know what was going on with the first one), Shula, Klingler, Ki-Jana injury, Big Daddy Wilkinson bust, Akili bust, the Pollack injury, Odell Thurman's personal demons, Palmer getting Kimo'ed in the playoffs, etc. etc. I've kept on being a fan and will keep on being a fan.

I believe in the curse of Bo Jackson. We need to bring that dude to Cincinnati and make amends. Sarcasm and Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Lol who stays up at night dreaming up these scenarios?

If anything makes me want to be ‘done’ with the franchise it’s our fan base. I’m tired of this woe is us attitude we have.

Unpopular take here, Joe doesn’t “deserve” anything. I constantly see people saying “Joe deserves a line”, “Joe deserves a franchise that cares”, “Joe deserves to be on a team that does X”. Hate to break it to you guys but joe doesn’t “deserve” shit. I hope he gets those things, I want to see him succeed but he is no more special than any other top rated QB who goes 1OA to a bad team.
Reply/Quote
After seeing this team perform, I see it as a possibility.
Reply/Quote