Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Question about OL talent in round 2.
(04-25-2021, 05:24 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: While I don't think the tackle talent is great in round 2, I do think that if we go Chase, the OG talent in round 2 is great.

I know people keep looking at OT, but the reality is that we have Hopkins coming off an ACL and one of the lower ranked groups of interior linemen.  IF (and I wouldn't) we go Chase in the first, I'd go back to back OG/C hopefully getting guys like Humphery, MEritz, Smith and Davis.  That would definitely inject some much needed talent into the O-line.

I actually like our depth with guys like Adenji, Johnson and Price that stepped in and played decent for short stretches.  It's the front line guys we need.,

Are backups are bad.. Jordan benched, Price benched.. during one game I believe Adenji was benched by 2nd quarter.. we have one of the worst overall lines top to bottom in the league plus Rieff is just signed for 1 year.... we have not run the ball in three years or pass blocked very well in three years.. we can;t sugar coat it anymore... It is the biggest need on this team, not rocket science you pick 1st round Oline and come back either 2 or 3 and pick another now hopefully you are on the way to fix the line.. go WR next year in 1st round since it sure looks like we will be drafting in top ten again
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote