Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Session to Yates in '15: [as AG] you have to say "no" to POTUS. Will you?
(02-02-2017, 06:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: She did make the matter public, I just shouldn't have used the term press conference but that doesn't change the substance of my point.

Absolutely, we agree 100%.  I think Trump would be a horrible superior to work for.  I still think a professional needs to act like a professional regardless, especially at this level of government.

I've never called you that nor would I consider you that type of person.  As I stated above, I'm rather confident that Trump is not a pleasant person to work for.  Shoot from the hip types are fine, as long as they know there's a time and a place where you can shoot from the hip and times where it's a horrible idea to do so.  In short, exercise good judgment.  We're digressing a bit here though.

How did she make the matter public? By making a conscientious choice or by being fired? Pretty sure any press release or announcements came from the White House, not her, but again, feel free to enlighten me? Saying this is illegal, we won't do it is not making it a matter for public consumption. Saying, we just fired someone who won't implement our illegal agenda is - but again how you say that was her and not DT et all I don't follow.

I realize you have not used the derogatory verbiage I used and while I appreciate that - I know others think it and I wear it as a badge of honor. Apologize for the confusion if you felt I was attaching that language to you.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.