Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seven 2023 Power Rankings!
(02-27-2023, 03:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agree on the waste of time part, but we love football, so it is what it is. Bates and Pratt will most likely leave, but Bell, Apple and 
Flowers should be back on Defense and ADG and Dax Hill could really step up and make Bates and Pratt's departures not be too 
detrimental. Love the upside of ADG and Dax Hill. These guy's honestly could be better than Pratt and Bates and I am not kidding.

I always trust your opinion, but that got me excited and brought me a lot of faith for some reason!

[Image: 9fb4efa5-0952-4d53-b5d8-8b253c30e316_text.gif]

Now I wanna see these guys unleashed!

I definitely love Dax's play-making ability and think he could be a monster for our defense and just be all over the field.

Don't get me wrong because I love Bates and think he was great for us but Dax just seems like he's going at 150% every play and always seems to end up in the right place at the right time.

ADG has me a little more skeptical that he can replace Pratt just because he's athletic and a playmaker, but he's almost like more of a safety and I wonder if he can hold up in the middle and be a run stopper when we need it. I realize that it's a passing league so that's needed less but it's still important to have a guy that can make a big stop IMCO.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2023, 07:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm hoping they can bring Hurst back without breaking the bank. He's not Gronk, I get it. But he gets the job done we need him to do more often than not. Apple has taken a lot of crap on here. And some deservedly so, however. He's also made some pretty big plays and overall been a good addition to this team. And Perine again, yes he's not Barry Sanders. But it's guys like him that fill holes you can't really put a value on. 

Would love to them and Flowers back.

Hurst is more than productive based on the receiving corp Cinci. has and also the amount of balls the RB's catch. Plus, he's a player they can line up all over the field.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2023, 04:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I always trust your opinion, but that got me excited and brought me a lot of faith for some reason!

[Image: 9fb4efa5-0952-4d53-b5d8-8b253c30e316_text.gif]

Now I wanna see these guys unleashed!

I definitely love Dax's play-making ability and think he could be a monster for our defense and just be all over the field.

Don't get me wrong because I love Bates and think he was great for us but Dax just seems like he's going at 150% every play and always seems to end up in the right place at the right time.

ADG has me a little more skeptical that he can replace Pratt just because he's athletic and a playmaker, but he's almost like more of a safety and I wonder if he can hold up in the middle and be a run stopper when we need it. I realize that it's a passing league so that's needed less but it's still important to have a guy that can make a big stop IMCO.

Nice with the Bizkit gif Brad lol

Understand the question of ADG's physicality, that is the question as Pratt is stacked. Haven't seen ADG missing tackles due 
to his size though, we will see. I think Logan can make up for any shortcomings here. Would honestly love to see ADG used on
the blitz and was wanting to see him used like that before we even drafted him. Crazy how I wanted us to Draft all these guys,
Pratt, Bates, Wilson, ADG, Hill...

Wanted us to draft all these guys before we did. ADG and Dax Hill both are playmaking talent and ADG in coverage and on the
blitz and Dax Hill all over the field along with fantastic technically sound tackling, unlike Bates who has always had trouble in the
tackling department.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2023, 04:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice with the Bizkit gif Brad lol

Understand the question of ADG's physicality, that is the question as Pratt is stacked. Haven't seen ADG missing tackles due 
to his size though, we will see. I think Logan can make up for any shortcomings here. Would honestly love to see ADG used on
the blitz and was wanting to see him used like that before we even drafted him. Crazy how I wanted us to Draft all these guys,
Pratt, Bates, Wilson, ADG, Hill...

Wanted us to draft all these guys before we did. ADG and Dax Hill both are playmaking talent and ADG in coverage and on the
blitz and Dax Hill all over the field along with fantastic technically sound tackling, unlike Bates who has always had trouble in the
tackling department.

You know I posted it for the nookie lol

I'd love ADG on blitz packages and just all over the field because, like I said, he's a natural playmaker.   He almost plays more like a hybrid safety/backer. 

I haven't seen ADG miss any tackles but I just worry about him playing in the box and taking on running backs in the run game and shedding blocks playing in the box. I realize that it's not as important as it used to be with it becoming a passing league but it still worries me for short yardage and goal line plays.

Good call on those guys!
Reply/Quote