Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sewell Pro day video with Pollock
Good video of Pollock working out Sewell on his Pro Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18JByC4xT8s
Reply/Quote
He certainly does move well for such a big man.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Passes the Andre smith jiggle test.

He’s quick. Looks good.
Reply/Quote
Just as many are salivating at the options Chase or Pitts bring to the WR Corps, they could just as well feel the same way about what Sewell brings to the OL room. We've been screaming for years about the lack of a screen game. Welp, here it is, among many other things...

PS Watched the second video. IDK if he's a generational talent and all that, but he's a helluva an athlete.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Where’s the ketchup pouring video? The man needs to know how to pour ketchup before he can block in the NFL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Frank Pollack with the bag taking some hits. Seeing the punch on tape is one thing feeling it yourself is another.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 11:51 AM)Synric Wrote: Frank Pollack with the bag taking some hits. Seeing the punch on tape is one thing feeling it yourself is another.

Looked like a pretty weak punch.. think I’ve been watching too many avenger movies.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 08:55 AM)SladeX Wrote: Just as many are salivating at the options Chase or Pitts bring to the WR Corps, they could just as well feel the same way about what Sewell brings to the OL room. We've been screaming for years about the lack of a screen game. Welp, here it is, among many other things...

PS Watched the second video. IDK if he's a generational talent and all that, but he's a helluva an athlete.

I know I'd sure love to see Sewell knocking the shit out of defenders in front of Mixon as much as I'd love to see Burrow sit back in that pocket for 4 seconds.

Whatever path they take, the performance of OL is the key to the season.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Sewell is making his case.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/06/penei-sewell-im-coming-off-the-ball-every-play-with-violent-intentions/

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I guess the only good thing about having to decide between the 2 (or 3) is there isn't a defensive playmaker to have to pass on as well.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 02:37 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I know I'd sure love to see Sewell knocking the shit out of defenders in front of Mixon as much as I'd love to see Burrow sit back in that pocket for 4 seconds.

Whatever path they take, the performance of OL is the key to the season.

I'll second that.  With better run blocking there will be no reason to throw the ball so much.  Putting the ball in the air more than 35 times per game isn't a winning strategy, even with Joe Burrow.  At LSU Joe made more completions and threw more touchdown passes when he threw between 30-35 times per game.  
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 04:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: Sewell is making his case.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/06/penei-sewell-im-coming-off-the-ball-every-play-with-violent-intentions/

Can't get him in uniform fast enough for me. 
Reply/Quote
Remember the video on Andres Smith's titties bouncing as he ran? That later made him alot of money in the "Got Milk?" commercials....

Sewell looks good, I hope we get him and get this offensive line in shape for Joe and company.
Reply/Quote
Sewell's short arms give him an advantage on the bench press.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 06:52 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: Sewell's short arms give him an advantage on the bench press.

But his wingspan is still over 80inches, so who cares about arm length.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Draft this man!!!!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2021, 12:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: Draft this man!!!!

my thoughts exactly 
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 04:24 PM)jj22 Wrote: I guess the only good thing about having to decide between the 2 (or 3) is there isn't a defensive playmaker to have to pass on as well.

It's 3...
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2021, 06:52 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: Good video of Pollock working out Sewell on his Pro Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18JByC4xT8s

Looks great. I am thinking we take Sewell now and I am all aboard the Sewell train.

I know I have been going back and forth between Pitts and Sewell and also would like Chase but I am starting to think Pitts
is taken by the Falcons and we can still get a great weapon in the 2nd or 3rd. The Sewell Pro Day was instrumental in my 
thinking, if he came in out of shape I would of taken Chase, but he is in shape. I take Sewell now.

Looks like him and Pollack already are great working together. Love having Pollack back.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2021, 01:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Looks great. I am thinking we take Sewell now and I am all aboard the Sewell train.

I know I have been going back and forth between Pitts and Sewell and also would like Chase but I am starting to think Pitts
is taken by the Falcons and we can still get a great weapon in the 2nd or 3rd. The Sewell Pro Day was instrumental in my 
thinking, if he came in out of shape I would of taken Chase, but he is in shape. I take Sewell now.

Looks like him and Pollack already are great working together. Love having Pollack back.

I was all for picking Chase with the 5th pick but only due to the fact that I have been reading that there are a lot of O-Line guys that are good and will be available later in the draft, also because I'm not to clued up on how good the other WR's are that will be available on day 2 and 3.

Totally agree with you on Pollock, I mentioned before that I think Pollock could be the best signing we make this off season
Reply/Quote