Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sewell Vs Slater
this is what happens when people overthink picks coming into a draft. size matters at OT and Sewell is a freak of nature athletically. He was considered the best OT in college with a single year in college, with more coaching the guy could be historic. That and he's a rockstar off the field

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 07:35 PM)Okeana Wrote: this is what happens when people overthink picks coming into a draft. size matters at OT and Sewell is a freak of nature athletically. He was considered the best OT in college with a single year in college, with more coaching the guy could be historic. That and he's a rockstar off the field

Size, arm length it dosent matter anymore. I remember just 10 years ago you couldn’t be 6”1 and play dt.
Reply/Quote
Even if the Bengals signed Moton, if Sewell is there, take him.

Nothing wrong with Sewell's career starting at LG. if Jonah makes it the entire year, then great freaking line, if not Sewell slides out to LT.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 03:05 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Even if the Bengals signed Moton, if Sewell is there, take him.

Nothing wrong with Sewell's career starting at LG. if Jonah makes it the entire year, then great freaking line, if not Sewell slides out to LT.

Maybe Move JW to guard in this case.  But I agree, Moton and Sewell or even Darrisaw would be great.  Slater can play all spots and is probably a great guard or center.  It will be hard to judge this year because combine has changed.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote