Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sewell Workout Highlights
https://www.eastbay.com/clocking-in.html

Brilliant piece on some of the many things Sewell does in his workouts.

I think this is so good I’ve jumped ship to Team Sewell!
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 02:34 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: https://www.eastbay.com/clocking-in.html

Damn... that is impressive stuff.

My favorite comment "He plays with controlled rage"

That is something you love to hear about an OL guy and something we haven't had in so many years. Love Whit, but never saw him as a fierce guy, was a smart dude who played with finesse. This kid is just something else, we skip on him it will be worse then letting Whit go, and a bigger screw up then picking John Ross.

This opportunity is too good to pass on for anyone outside of a franchise QB... which we already have.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 04:18 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Damn... that is impressive stuff.

That is something you love to hear about an OL guy and something we haven't had in so many years. Love Whit, but never saw him as a fierce guy, was a smart dude who played with finesse. This kid is just something else, we skip on him it will be worse then letting Whit go, and a bigger screw up then picking John Ross.

This opportunity is too good to pass on for anyone outside of a franchise QB... which we already have.

Huh? Whit was fierce as hell. He was literally like an enforcer out there. He went after guys all the time, even to the point of getting ejected on a couple occasions. He had a ton of nastiness to his game.

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 04:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Huh? Whit was fierce as hell. He was literally like an enforcer out there. He went after guys all the time, even to the point of getting ejected on a couple occasions. He had a ton of nastiness to his game.

I meant in his blocking style not his attitude on the field if that makes sense.

White didn't beat guys up physically while he blocked them, he had a fire inside when it came to defending teammates which is why he is so beloved, but I don't ever remember seeing him going downfield on a block and just blowing some dude up.

Again, not a slam on Whit, he is a great one, never should have been shafted like he was here and should be a HoF, I just look at his blocking style as technical and finesse and it was great where Sewell looks more like a powerful dude that will physically wear out defensive ends by punching and dominating them.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 04:59 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I meant in his blocking style not his attitude on the field if that makes sense.

White didn't beat guys up physically while he blocked them, he had a fire inside when it came to defending teammates which is why he is so beloved, but I don't ever remember seeing him going downfield on a block and just blowing some dude up.

Again, not a slam on Whit, he is a great one, never should have been shafted like he was here and should be a HoF, I just look at his blocking style as technical and finesse and it was great where Sewell looks more like a powerful dude that will physically wear out defensive ends by punching and dominating them.

Man, I certainly do.

“He’s going to make sure he hits you in the mouth”

“He was running 30-40 yards down the field like I’ve never seen a lineman do that before”

“Whit was playing rugby”

That was all just from the very first video I clicked on.

https://youtu.be/RGx8ELjI-sw

Whit was nasty.

Reply/Quote

Totally agree... as I stated before forget about the porsche (Chase)  go grab the Volvo or after this video the damn Suburban.. lol 
Reply/Quote

(04-11-2021, 04:59 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I meant in his blocking style not his attitude on the field if that makes sense.

Nicomo is 100% right, Murdock; where the hell did those statements come from?

[Image: AchingImpracticalCondor-small.gif]
[Image: IckyJoyfulHawk-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: SourSlimAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: LikelyConstantBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif]

Come on, man.

There are no gifs from Browns 2010 either, which was his best game as a pro, ever. He had 2 MASSIVE blocks on screens, like the Bills gif from 2013, above (I was in attendance and got MAJOR kudos from the fans, as I was the only person in the stadium with a Whitworth jersey on lol).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The one against the Browns is my favorite. Almost posted it myself. Lol

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 07:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The one against the Browns is my favorite. Almost posted that gif myself. Lol

LOL

That was even the Andy 2.0 game.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 07:18 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: LOL

That was even the Andy 2.0 game.

I understand the frustration then...lol

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 02:34 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: https://www.eastbay.com/clocking-in.html

Thanks for this, sweet. Yeah, I have jumped ship myself lol
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 07:12 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Nicomo is 100% right, Murdock; where the hell did those statements come from?

[Image: AchingImpracticalCondor-small.gif]
[Image: IckyJoyfulHawk-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: SourSlimAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: LikelyConstantBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif]

Come on, man.

There are no gifs from Browns 2010 either, which was his best game as a pro, ever. He had 2 MASSIVE blocks on screens, like the Bills gif from 2013, above (I was in attendance and got MAJOR kudos from the fans, as I was the only person in the stadium with a Whitworth jersey on lol).

Oh, man. That Rams Vikings clip. He uses a dude to block another dude. LOL!
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2021, 06:03 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Oh, man. That Rams Vikings clip. He uses a dude to block another dude. LOL!

LOL

I think he's throwing Mack into Sendejo.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2021, 07:00 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: LOL

Yeah, that was nasty, reminds me of what Geno used to do to Guards lol
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2021, 07:00 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: LOL

[Image: 510337_ahmadfirdaus_hadouken.jpg?f1494431772]

Whit hadoukened that dude.
Reply/Quote