Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sewell has been talking with the Bengals
The one thing that nobody seems to be taking into consideration is that a team could very easily move to 4 to take Chase. Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if the Falcons took him as Julio is getting up in years. The Dolphins have a ton of picks and could jump as well. The Lions are saying they would be open to moving up and they have a huge need at WR. It's not a forgone conclusion that Chase is there at 5.
Reply/Quote
Would Sewell be happy playing in the cold for 5 years?
He could be everything we hoped for and boom.free agency
Hits and he walks to a warmer climate
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2021, 03:49 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Good news on the draft front.

Sewell has had multiple conversations with the Bengals.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/23/penei-sewell-joining-joe-burrow-bengals-nfl-draft/

Cool, this makes me feel more confident that he is the pick as I thought we were leaning more Chase.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2021, 01:51 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: The one thing that nobody seems to be taking into consideration is that a team could very easily move to 4 to take Chase.  Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if the Falcons took him as Julio is getting up in years.  The Dolphins have a ton of picks and could jump as well.  The Lions are saying they would be open to moving up and they have a huge need at WR.  It's not a forgone conclusion that Chase is there at 5.

Thought the Falcons would take Pitts but yeah that is definitely possible.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2021, 01:51 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: The one thing that nobody seems to be taking into consideration is that a team could very easily move to 4 to take Chase.  Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if the Falcons took him as Julio is getting up in years.  The Dolphins have a ton of picks and could jump as well.  The Lions are saying they would be open to moving up and they have a huge need at WR.  It's not a forgone conclusion that Chase is there at 5.

Actually better start talking about Sewell going to Falcons.. Ryan sacked over 130 times in past three seasons... Sad
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2021, 02:44 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Would Sewell be happy playing in the cold for 5 years?
He could be everything we hoped for and boom.free agency
Hits and he walks to a warmer climate

Oregon is not a warm state so we will be just fine.... hell does Chase want to come North.. he is a native to LA
Reply/Quote
We’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel in the Chase vs Sewell debate if we’re worrying about weather conditions lol.

Our last top 5 pick OT (Munoz) was a USC guy from Southern California. I’d say he did ok in the Cincy cold...

Our last top 5 WR pick (AJ) was a Georgia guy from South Carolina. He also handled the cold just fine.

Take a breath, people.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2021, 11:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel in the Chase vs Sewell debate if we’re worrying about weather conditions lol.

Our last top 5 pick OT (Munoz) was a USC guy from Southern California. I’d say he did ok in the Cincy cold...

Our last top 5 WR pick (AJ) was a Georgia guy from South Carolina. He also handled the cold just fine.

Take a breath, people.

No shit once again Nicomo... Mellow
Reply/Quote