Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Nazis
I have had it with these people. They haven't taken over everywhere, but you will see their big signs in many neighborhoods. The signs include, "Slow Hump," "Speed Hump," "Caution Hump," and "Hump Ahead."

I am sick and tired of them trying to control my sex life and the sex lives of other God-fearing American citizens as well as the sex lives of the godless. I will hump where and when I want, at the speed I choose - fast or slow, and I will exercise caution at my own discretion and not at their whim. It is time we as a nation stand up to these bullies, these sex Nazis, and take back our bedrooms, our kitchen counter tops, our ottomans, our bathrooms (tubs, showers, and floors), the backseats of our cars, and any other places we choose to hump.

Wake up America! There's a war on humping! Join the struggle now! Let's take our humping back!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
There's a Mel Brooks movie idea for ya.
Reply/Quote
I was willing to tolerate it, until I seen the "Stop Ahead" signs.
Ruined muh day...
Sad
Reply/Quote
Thats why I've been writing in this guy on all my ballots

[Image: humpty-dance-digital-underground-1348554...k=Zh1ZmP82]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't forget that tomorrow is "Hump Day"
Reply/Quote
I've gotten to the point of not even having sex. They put a sign on my street that says "NO OUTLET". I'm afraid I'll never get out of there.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXzsdtaySY4
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I find it funny that this thread is created yesterday, and today there is an article on Die Welt that had a title starting off as "Sex und Nazis" today. LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 09:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I find it funny that this thread is created yesterday, and today there is an article on Die Welt that had a title starting off as "Sex und Nazis" today. LOL

It is a global problem. And, mine is a prophetic voice.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 09:58 AM)xxlt Wrote: I have had it with these people. They haven't taken over everywhere, but you will see their big signs in many neighborhoods. The signs include, "Slow Hump," "Speed Hump," "Caution Hump," and "Hump Ahead."

I am sick and tired of them trying to control my sex life and the sex lives of other God-fearing American citizens as well as the sex lives of the godless. I will hump where and when I want, at the speed I choose - fast or slow, and I will exercise caution at my own discretion and not at their whim. It is time we as a nation stand up to these bullies, these sex Nazis, and take back our bedrooms, our kitchen counter tops, our ottomans, our bathrooms (tubs, showers, and floors), the backseats of our cars, and any other places we choose to hump.

Wake up America! There's a war on humping! Join the struggle now! Let's take our humping back!

also why to people put up signs telling everyone they have slow children that has to be horrible for the kids. and if they are that slow why do i have to watch out for them the parents should be able to keep up.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 05:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote:
also why to people put up signs telling everyone they have slow children
 that has to be horrible for the kids.  and if they are that slow why do i have to watch out for them the parents should be able to keep up.

I've always wondered about that.  As I am not afraid of slow children, I've never felt the need to exhibit caution.

I must say though, I get all amped up when I see a reduced speed ahead sign.  Well, I guess I don't really get amped up until after I get the speed.  But I do love to save a buck or two!
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 05:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: also why to people put up signs telling everyone they have slow children  that has to be horrible for the kids.  and if they are that slow why do i have to watch out for them the parents should be able to keep up.

I always thought those signs were warning of the slow kids you always see in horror movies.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Thats why I've been writing in this guy on all my ballots

[Image: humpty-dance-digital-underground-1348554...k=Zh1ZmP82]

is that chris farley in ur avatar? if so hell yeah Big Grin
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:48 AM)magikod Wrote: is that chris farley in ur avatar? if so hell yeah Big Grin

I was thinking the same thing.
Reply/Quote
[Image: c0cd1c_4c6fd5f4c54eac4f8473b13b0004dac6.jpg]
Reply/Quote