Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex inequality in America
This is not about the inequality between men and women. This is about the fact that rich guys are getting laid more than poor guys, and there is also a major gap in the quality of the sexual partners.

Studies indicate that these differences begin as early as high school when guys with money and cars get not only more poon, but also a choice of the higher quality pieces.

It continues through college and even expands after that.

This is just not acceptable in a country that prides itself on equal opportunity. I propose that the federal government impose a 1% income tax on all income over $500K per individual with all the proceeds devoted to providing sex for the poor and ugly. We could either create a government agency to manage the allocation of sex to the poor directly through government employees, or else we could work on some sort of voucher system that could be redeemed at private businesses.
(02-08-2016, 01:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is not about the inequality between men and women.  This is about the fact that rich guys are getting laid more than poor guys, and there is also a major gap in the quality of the sexual partners.

Studies indicate that these differences begin as early as high school when guys with money and cars get not only more poon, but also a choice of the higher quality pieces.

This is just not acceptable in a country that prides itself on equal opportunity.  I propose that the federal government impose a 1% income tax on all income over $500K per individual with all the proceeds devoted to providing sex for the poor and ugly.  We could either create a government agency to manage the allocation of sex to the poor directly through government employees, or else we could work on some sort of voucher system that could be redeemed at private businesses.

I remember when people said the most beautiful girls were often lonely because guys were afraid to ask them out.  So I asked a couple out despite being a short fat guy.  Every one of them already had a boyfriend.  FALSE ADVERTISING!!

Can I make a claim for past reparations?!?!

And will it count against me that on one occasion I dated above my level by at least three times?!?!  LOL!

That dummy thought I was funny and overlooked my obvious lack of physical height and beauty!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Damn I must have hit poverty the day I got married.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-08-2016, 02:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: I remember when people said the most beautiful girls were often lonely because guys were afraid to ask them out.  So I asked a couple out despite being a short fat guy.  Every one of them already had a boyfriend.  FALSE ADVERTISING!!

And will it count against me that on one occasion I dated above my level by at least three times?!?!  LOL!

That dummy thought I was funny and overlooked my obvious lack of physical height and beauty!

Oh and that whole thing about chicks being attracted to guy's with wedding bands.  I'll have worn mine 21 years this Thursday, and I've yet to be hit on.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Hey, I half wrote, half ripped off a song about this! SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT

(02-08-2016, 02:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey, I half wrote, half ripped off a song about this!  SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT

There was an old song on the Dr. Demento show called "The Worst She Can Say is No.  Hilarious song!  But I can't find it on line....
Dang it!  Had the wrong title!

https://soundcloud.com/saphira-raven/2-hot-4-u-part-ii

2 hot for u by Barry and Bookbinders!
(02-08-2016, 01:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is not about the inequality between men and women.  This is about the fact that rich guys are getting laid more than poor guys, and there is also a major gap in the quality of the sexual partners.

This is just not acceptable in a country that prides itself on equal opportunity.  I propose that the federal government impose a 1% income tax on all income over $500K per individual with all the proceeds devoted to providing sex for the poor and ugly.  We could either create a government agency to manage the allocation of sex to the poor directly through government employees, or else we could work on some sort of voucher system that could be redeemed at private businesses.

Are you sure about the poor and ugly not getting enough sex?  I mean, just take a stroll through your local Wal*Mart, and take a look at who has kids.

Somebody had to plant all those seeds.  ...and I'm betting it wasn't the rich, good looking dudes.  LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-08-2016, 02:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: I remember when people said the most beautiful girls were often lonely because guys were afraid to ask them out.  So I asked a couple out despite being a short fat guy.  Every one of them already had a boyfriend.  FALSE ADVERTISING!!

They were single....

They just lied to you. Ninja
Planned Parenthood thinks a lot of poor people are having sex.
Fred going through a dry spell?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]