Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shady Fanspeak
I ran this last night, and would take it all day.

1. LB REUBEN FOSTER
ALABAMA

2. EDGE CARL LAWSON
AUBURN

3. C PAT ELFLEIN
OHIO STATE

4. S EDDIE JACKSON
ALABAMA

5. OT ERIK MAGNUSON
MICHIGAN

5. RB BRIAN HILL
WYOMING

5. WR STACY COLEY
MIAMI (FLA.)

6. K ZANE GONZALEZ
ARIZONA STATE

6. WR SHELTON GIBSON
WEST VIRGINIA

6. G BEN BRADEN
MICHIGAN

7. FB FREDDIE STEVENSON
FLORIDA STATE
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's pretty good. I don't think Eddie Jackson is the best player you drafted, but I think getting him in the 4th round was arguably the best value.
Reply/Quote
Fanspeak is pretty jacked up sometimes. I got this.

9: R1P9
EDGE MYLES GARRETT
TEXAS A&M
41: R2P9
LB RAEKWON MCMILLAN
OHIO STATE
73: R3P9
WR COOPER KUPP
E WASHINGTON
114: R4P9
C JON TOTH
KENTUCKY
137: R4P32
RB ALVIN KAMARA
TENNESSEE
144: R4P39
G ZACH BANNER
USC
154: R5P9
CB RASUL DOUGLAS
WEST VIRGINIA
194: R6P9
S OBI MELIFONWU
CONNECTICUT
218: R6P33
TE GERALD EVERETT
SOUTH ALABAMA
221: R6P36
WR TAYWAN TAYLOR
W KENTUCKY
230: R7P9
OT DAVID SHARPE
FLORIDA

I got this one the other day.

LB REUBEN FOSTER
ALABAMA
EDGE DEMARCUS WALKER
FLORIDA STATE
WR COOPER KUPP
EASTERN WASHINGTON
OT TAYLOR MOTON
WESTERN MICHIGAN
C TYLER ORLOSKY
WEST VIRGINIA
CB RASUL DOUGLAS
WEST VIRGINIA
EDGE HUNTER DIMICK
UTAH
WR TAYWAN TAYLOR
WESTERN KENTUCKY
LB T.J. WATT
WISCONSIN
TE DAVID NJOKU
MIAMI
RB JOE MIXON
OKLAHOMA
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 12:47 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Fanspeak is pretty jacked up sometimes. I got this.

EDGE MYLES GARRETT
TEXAS A&M
LB RAEKWON MCMILLAN
OHIO STATE
WR COOPER KUPP
E WASHINGTON
C JON TOTH
KENTUCKY
RB ALVIN KAMARA
TENNESSEE
G ZACH BANNER
USC
CB RASUL DOUGLAS
WEST VIRGINIA
S OBI MELIFONWU
CONNECTICUT
TE GERALD EVERETT
SOUTH ALABAMA
WR TAYWAN TAYLOR
W KENTUCKY
OT DAVID SHARPE
FLORIDA

I got this one the other day.

LB REUBEN FOSTER
ALABAMA
EDGE DEMARCUS WALKER
FLORIDA STATE
WR COOPER KUPP
EASTERN WASHINGTON
OT TAYLOR MOTON
WESTERN MICHIGAN
C TYLER ORLOSKY
WEST VIRGINIA
CB RASUL DOUGLAS
WEST VIRGINIA
EDGE HUNTER DIMICK
UTAH
WR TAYWAN TAYLOR
WESTERN KENTUCKY
LB T.J. WATT
WISCONSIN
TE DAVID NJOKU
MIAMI
RB JOE MIXON
OKLAHOMA

I agree it IS jacked up. I'd be happy with any of our 3 drafts, especially your one with Garrett.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2017, 05:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That's pretty good.  I don't think Eddie Jackson is the best player you drafted, but I think getting him in the 4th round was arguably the best value.

I haven't read anything on him. I just watched some highlights and clips from some Bama games. He looked pretty good. I'd be really happy drafting him in the 4th. 

I go back and forth between Foster and Cunningham, but I think Foster brings a steadier hand to leading this defense. He's also quicker than I thought he was. Instinct-assisted decisiveness. He knows when to attack, and when to keep the play in front of him until he can. Once he sees you cleanly enough, you're toast. 

But Jackson brings some really solid tackling to his game. And he can lay a hit. 
Reply/Quote
Really like the Needs being addressed here. I somehow doubt the actual draft will go this well.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 04:32 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: Really like the Needs being addressed here. I somehow doubt the actual draft will go this well.

I doubt it, as well. But we're going to get at least two very high quality players as long as we take another project player like Hunt in the 2nd. I don't see how they can screw up the #9 pick. 
Reply/Quote
All day, every day. Anything close on actual draft day would be great.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 06:55 PM)Shady Wrote: I doubt it, as well. But we're going to get at least two very high quality players as long as we take another project player like Hunt in the 2nd. I don't see how they can screw up the #9 pick. 

Lol Oh prepare to be pissed. Where theres a will theres a way for the Bengals to screw it up.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 06:55 PM)Shady Wrote: I doubt it, as well. But we're going to get at least two very high quality players as long as we take another project player like Hunt in the 2nd. I don't see how they can screw up the #9 pick. 

Akili Smith #3 overall.

That sounds like a challenge.  Please don't challenge them.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2017, 04:12 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Akili Smith #3 overall.

That sounds like a challenge.  Please don't challenge them.

Watch them draft the OT from Wisky with the 9th pick LOL
Reply/Quote
Well the way I cope with our draft is I just assume we are going to pick a Punter and ST player every round so when they do make that WTF pick im still pleasantly surprised. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2017, 04:28 AM)pulses Wrote: Watch them draft the OT from Wisky with the 9th pick LOL

Levi Jones was considered a colossal reach at 10.   And if he had not gotten hurt and medically abused he would have been a heck of a player for a long time.  As it was he ended up being a good pick till he got hurt.

I would not put it past them.  And I think the kid is going to be a heck of a lineman.   Between age and incompetence we do not have a winning group of tackles - Whit being the only good one.   I was starting to get a little excited about Fisher when he got hurt... again.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2017, 06:03 PM)3wt Wrote: Levi Jones was considered a colossal reach at 10.   And if he had not gotten hurt and medically abused he would have been a heck of a player for a long time.  As it was he ended up being a good pick till he got hurt.

I would not put it past them.  And I think the kid is going to be a heck of a lineman.   Between age and incompetence we do not have a winning group of tackles - Whit being the only good one.   I was starting to get a little excited about Fisher when he got hurt... again.

why not Feeney at 9 then? just saying....and i agree i think the kid from wisky is gonna be good....but if we draft him that high he has to start from day 1.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2017, 06:03 PM)3wt Wrote: Levi Jones was considered a colossal reach at 10.   And if he had not gotten hurt and medically abused he would have been a heck of a player for a long time.  As it was he ended up being a good pick till he got hurt.

He was a surprise, but word on the street was that Chicago was going to take him at #15, so it wasn't a colossal reach.
Reply/Quote