Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shameless
Anybody else watch this show? A coworker told me about it a couple weeks ago, basically because it shows a lot of boobs, so obviously I gave it a look-see (NETFLIX). It is a very smart and funny series. William H. Macy is nothing short of amazing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody else watch this show? A coworker told me about it a couple weeks ago, basically because it shows a lot of boobs, so obviously I gave it a look-see (NETFLIX). It is a very smart and funny series. William H. Macy is nothing short of amazing.

Really good series. I binged the whole series on Netflix a couple weeks back.
Reply/Quote
The wife and I are going thru it now.  she needs to see at least 3 episodes every sunday night.  we are currently working our way thru season 2.  it really is a good show and your right, WHM plays an awesome drunk. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Could have sworn we had a thread on this, but i guess not. The wife and I binged it over summer, and really hated having to wait a week between episodes for the new season.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 12:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Could have sworn we had a thread on this, but i guess not.  The wife and I binged it over summer, and really hated having to wait a week between episodes for the new season.

waiting a week for new episodes sucks... But if everyone waited to binge watch it...  it be cancelled before there was much to watch lol
Reply/Quote
Shameless is a favorite of the wife and I. We have watched every episode of every season, and will most likely be doing the same next season. I've been a fan of Showtime original series' for years. I got hooked on Dexter, and never looked back. Aside from Shameless, Ray Donovan and House of Lies are my personal favorites.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The more I see of Emmy Rossum, the happier person I am. Woofta, she's a looker.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Eh I watched most of what was available a couple years ago. It was pretty decent. Frank was easily my favorite character. Are the new seasons any good?
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 10:07 PM)treee Wrote: Eh I watched most of what was available a couple years ago. It was pretty decent. Frank was easily my favorite character. Are the new seasons any good?

They lose a lot of good characters.  Id say last year was better than the previous couple.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
My wife and I started watching it about a month ago. We just finished season 2 last night. Emmy Rossum is haaaawwwwwwt. Love the show!
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody else watch this show? A coworker told me about it a couple weeks ago, basically because it shows a lot of boobs, so obviously I gave it a look-see (NETFLIX). It is a very smart and funny series. William H. Macy is nothing short of amazing.

He is, and should have more trophies for his efforts.  Doesn't really get the recognition he deserves for that role. to my way of thinking.  He can be a scumbag and break your heart. 

(03-03-2017, 07:31 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: My wife and I started watching it about a month ago. We just finished season 2 last night. Emmy Rossum is haaaawwwwwwt. Love the show!

She is, and isn't the least bit shy about disrobing on that show, God bless her.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 11:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He is, and should have more trophies for his efforts.  Doesn't really get the recognition he deserves for that role. to my way of thinking.  He can be a scumbag and break your heart. 

She is, and isn't the least bit shy about disrobing on that show, God bless her.

Im almost bored of her boobs.  I SAID ALMOST!

Reply/Quote
Found these for sale on FB

[Image: 16797509_711241102369443_167406729043190...e=59318211]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I watched the whole first season a couple months ago. Haven't started the second season yet, been watching this Transporter series show on Netflix.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote