Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharia Law
I was listening to the Joe Pags (Pagliarulo) show tonight and he was talking about Sharia Law. The gist of what he was saying was that most of the rules of Sharia law are unconstitutional and against the laws in this country. He was specifically talking about how Sharia Law treats woman like animals and anyone practicing this or abiding by this Law should be arrested and thrown in jail. If you don't abide by our laws get out and go back to where you came from. Sounds reasonable to me. How can we as Americans argue against this?

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
Sharia law is broad and covers everything from dietary restrictions to justice systems.

I remember cracking a joke about Sharia Law taking over Michigan towns to my friend this past weekend because he couldn't eat during our cookout (it's Ramadan) and he said that he doesn't know anyone who wants to follow that. He also said he had no idea what "sharia" was for the longest time.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-06-2017, 06:54 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I was listening to the Joe Pags (Pagliarulo) show tonight and he was talking about Sharia Law. The gist of what he was saying was that most of the rules of Sharia law are unconstitutional and against the laws in this country. He was specifically talking about how Sharia Law treats woman like animals and anyone practicing this or abiding by this Law should be arrested and thrown in jail. If you don't abide by our laws get out and go back to where you came from. Sounds reasonable to me. How can we as Americans argue against this?

This is what I envision...

[Image: 60094762.jpg]
most repubs here hate sharia law, unless of course its biblical sharia, then they won't say a peep against it
People suck
(06-06-2017, 09:59 AM)Griever Wrote: most repubs here hate sharia law, unless of course its biblical sharia, then they won't say a peep against it

Agreed. I assume the vast majority of Americans oppose Sharia law as the law of the land while still supporting religious freedom. As Pat correctly pointed out, Sharia law includes many things similar to Leviticus like don't eat pork. If god didn't want me to eat bacon or pork barbecue he wouldn't have made it so delicious. I don't care if other people want to follow Leviticus or other Old Testament rules that don't infringe upon other's rights or laws (such as it is okay to beat your slave as long as they don't die within 3 days of the beating.)

But, from my perspective the most vocal against Sharia law among Americans are conservative Christians who want to impose their religious beliefs on others and yet are blind to the contradiction. Then act like they are persecuted because they can't block health insurance companies from providing birth control to women for example.
(06-06-2017, 09:59 AM)Griever Wrote: most repubs here hate sharia law, unless of course its biblical sharia, then they won't say a peep against it

[Image: giphy.gif]free pic
(06-06-2017, 06:54 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: If you don't abide by our laws get out and go back to where you came from. Sounds reasonable to me. How can we as Americans argue against this?

Trumps sentiments exactly. How can you argue against Trump?

Don't group fake Americans with "we Americans" . We Americans are all for it. Liberals are against it only because it would put them on the same side as America.
 A nice little piece of information everyone should be aware of.

(06-06-2017, 10:33 AM)Vlad Wrote: Trumps sentiments exactly. How can you argue against Trump?

Don't group fake Americans with "we Americans" . We Americans are all for it. Liberals are against it only because it would put them on the same side as America.

Just clarifying, are you saying you're in favor of Sharia law?
(06-06-2017, 10:44 AM)Vlad Wrote:  A nice little piece of information everyone should be aware of.

Funny how those Islamists view the world through an US vs THEM filter. Black and white thinkers, I guess. Thanks for the warning, Vlad.

Many fake Americans prefer to learn about a religion from its adherents.

Real Americans, I have noticed, prefer to learn about a religion from people who oppose it. And the reveal the "truth" to the rest of us.
All Americans should hate any religious law that intertwines in any way with actual governmental law. That is base foundation of our country and is the biggest reason why we & other countries have evolved into the first world. It is also the primary reason why some countries will never leave their 3rd or 2nd world status, until they rid themselves of religious law from their government. 

Myself when it comes to Sharons Law, I am ok with it if it is practiced behind closed doors without trouncing on someone else's rights. But I am fully against it in many countries around the world that condemn homosexuality from the point of imprisonment to the death penalty. One would think liberals would be against it as well because of this, but I rarely ever see any condemnation of it. Odd.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Well, biblical law without those mercy BS.

Hilarious

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.