Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaw, Hardison, and Uzomah Scouting Reports
So instead of making a new thread for every draft pick I'm scouting, I figured I'd bunch all the articles together. So here's a scouting report on each one:

Josh Shaw Scouting Report
Marcus Hardison Scouting Report
CJ Uzomah Scouting Report

Let me know what you think. I try to give each pick an unbiased look and mainly look at tape rather than combine numbers.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 05:07 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: So instead of making a new thread for every draft pick I'm scouting, I figured I'd bunch all the articles together. So here's a scouting report on each one:

Josh Shaw Scouting Report
Marcus Hardison Scouting Report
CJ Uzomah Scouting Report

Let me know what you think. I try to give each pick an unbiased look and mainly look at tape rather than combine numbers.

"Marcus Hardison offers versatile along the defensive line," versatile typo you meant "versatility"? Beside that the write ups mirror what ive seen on the net. GOOD JOB!!! Rock On
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure who I want to pan out more, Dawson or Hardison.

If those two turn out we could have a very good defense.   Hardison seems custom made for a rotation like ours - in the same way Gilberry did.   Hardison could end up being very good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll be comparing Hardison's and Grady Jarrett's careers closely, even though we took Marcus to play a different role than what Grady will be doing in Atlanta in the long run, I still think we should've picked him for the betterment of the DLINE.

WTS, Hardison could've gone a round earlier so the value was there, and he projects to be more versatile like you clearly stated. Watching his film myself I noticed he was a much better pass rusher from 3T.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 07:09 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: "Marcus Hardison offers versatile along the defensive line," versatile typo you meant "versatility"? Beside that the write ups mirror what ive seen on the net. GOOD JOB!!! Rock On

Thanks for noticing that, totally missed that. And thank you for the kind words ThumbsUp

(06-17-2015, 07:20 PM)3wt Wrote: I'm not sure who I want to pan out more, Dawson or Hardison.

If those two turn out we could have a very good defense.   Hardison seems custom made for a rotation like ours - in the same way Gilberry did.   Hardison could end up being very good.

Hardison, I think it depends where they place him. I'm not sold on him as a defensive end, but a defensive tackle he can surely be deadly.

(06-17-2015, 07:30 PM)Stormborn Wrote: I'll be comparing Hardison's and Grady Jarrett's careers closely, even though we took Marcus to play a different role than what Grady will be doing in Atlanta in the long run, I still think we should've picked him for the betterment of the DLINE.

WTS, Hardison could've gone a round earlier so the value was there, and he projects to be more versatile like you clearly stated. Watching his film myself I noticed he was a much better pass rusher from 3T.

I was really huge on Jarrett and was upset the Bengals didn't select him. Hardison I was weary on because of how raw he is and how his tape last year far exceeded his previous times. But Hardison shows a lot one would like in a defensive player. Hope they coach him up and get him to his potential.
Reply/Quote