Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shawn Williams appreciation thread
You took some heat this past week for your hit on luck, but you came up big tonight! An interception and the defining play to win the game. Our secondary is young and for real. The future looks bright! Nice to see both safeties have an intro tonight!
Reply/Quote
S. Williams had a big game. Haven't seen final stats, but I'm pretty sure he was near the top in tackles. And he was knockin' the snot outta guys – legally this time. ThumbsUp
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Williams was definitely sort of in "God mode" tonight.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:03 AM)Joelist Wrote: Williams was definitely sort of in "God mode" tonight.

Yeah, 1 pick. 1 forced fumble. 1 Sack. and 6 tackles with 2 assists. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Great game
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:03 AM)Joelist Wrote: Williams was definitely sort of in "God mode" tonight.

Good description.  Best game of his career I believe.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:11 AM)Shady Wrote: Yeah, 1 pick. 1 forced fumble. 1 Sack. and 6 tackles with 2 assists. 

He was a beast. I love Nelson, but I watched him Monday night, a step slow now. Can we please stop the Nelson is better than Williams talk now.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote